turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Maybe 07 means the tax week and 05 mean the day. I.E this year would probably the 7th week after they start accepting taxes and the 5th day (friday)  so maybe 03/02 refund date?

Imma say the 20th

Seriously?  Do you have 150, 806, 766and 768?

I read that the last two digits determine the refund day.  05 means Thursday...so I read.  I also read that the julian calendar is used.

@BB2019  i found you guys. you moved to another forum

@Irishfinn91 You are not alone. I'm overthinking because I have not updated to anything but the one bar I have since I was accepted on the 27th.

@Lil-Coop  Lets say the 21st because the 22nd is a Saturday.

@ericka9491 Yes she created another one. Everyone is behaving so far lol 

I've actually received deposits on Saturdays but I'll go with it.  The 21st it is.

@adw89  Hopefully you have some movement soon! 

Im confused with the fact that the irs even states we shouldnt see updates til several days later is bs!

why even state that they cant release refunds( i know the Patch Act law) until mid february if we have to wait almost til late february to receive them. Presidents Day is gonna fall on a Monday every year so im confused why do they do this around the holiday and make us wait even longer?

You know, I've not read or followed the community much this year because I've done it for sooooo many years (since I began using TT).  But I can tell you without a doubt, there is someone, and typically just one, that always comes across as rude and obnoxious, and when they are told to discontinue reading and commenting  (since they are so annoyed), they refuse.  I've just not had the energy this year.  Glad that you made a new group for those expressing maturity.  Good luck everyone!!

@Irishfinn91  Praying we all do!! WE WILL YOU ALL, the time is just getting closer and we are becoming anxious.

@Lil-Coop  Hey, I don't doubt anything when dealing with the IRS!!! Some might get it on the 2/19 who knows???

@adw89  i agree. 

They are never are as straight foward as the make it seem. 

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies