2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Filed and accepted 01/28

Path act message 02/08

Today my transcripts updated with a 420 examination of return. I am REALLY hoping this is because I had to file an 8862 due to a debacle last year.. uugghhh

@Lvlybrneyes37  THANK YOU!!

@Lvlybrneyes37  Yesssss exactly!! I look for these threads every year lol! Ty!!

@bkcJr777 

One year I had codes coming and going from one if my transcripts. I believe  from 2017, anywho, I still got the refund on time.

Codes come and goe. Just a way for them to move returns about the system. Hope for the best. 

I also filed 1/24 

Accpted 1/27

Went to Path message 2/8

I have no way other than fax to get transcripts and thats a lot of trouble when its not past the 15th yet. I know that wmr probably wont update tomorrow but Ive seen all sorts of activity thats not typical this year. People with credits getting their money without wmr reflecting it, even though the 15th hasnt passed. So wmr still may show updates tomorrow but I doubt Ill see anything. But I sure hope I do.

Hey all new here!

Filed 1/25

Accepted 1/27

One bar on WMR no change since accepted.

Filed with TT.

EITC.

Hoping for some luck for all of us!

Edit: i also have not received my state refund. KY.

@Lvlybrneyes37  WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY RETURN??

ACCEPTED: 1/27

AND THAT IS IT I HAVE NOT HAD AN UPDATE SINCE THEN, AND MY TRANSCRIPT IS BLANK EARLIER THIS WEEK IT HAD PROCESSING FOR 1/17 NOW AFTER I CHECKED THIS MORNING IT SAYS 3/2.. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT!!!

@adriensmom0110 SOUNDS LIKE WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT. I GOT ACCEPTED ON THE 27TH NO UPDATES SINCE THEN. TRANSCRIPTS HAS NO UPDATES BESIDES IT SAID 2/17 EARLIER THIS WEEK WHICH HAS NOW MOVED TO 3/2...

@adw89 I think it's pretty common for us not to have had much movement yet, I'm trying not to think too much into it yet. Trying not to check WMR until the 18th to see if anything has updated by then.

Yea theres still people that filed 27th that are still stuck on 1 bar no path. So we good 

@adw89  I agree with @adriensmom0110  and @caron1981  We are probably putting too much thought into the processing dates. Mine is/was February 10th and nothing happened...I do mean nothing. But, we are still waiting for the Path Act to be lifted and there’s plenty of hope for everyone!

I WANT TO TALK IN ALL CAPS TOO!!!!

*LOUD NOISES!!!!"

@Lvlybrneyes37 

Oh I'm not worried. It is what it is and isn't what it isn't. 

On a side note, it's 12:38pm and I'm already tired work for the day. Next 4.5 hours going to be the longest in history lol.

@caron1981  Not only am I sleepy, I’m hangry (hungry+angry). So, I’m here for you and I understand your pain. Lol

@Lvlybrneyes37  LOL the pain is real although I'm at lunch so atleast I have that to be happy about for the moment? 

Ughh work sucks lol wherea my lottery winnings at?