turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Okay, we’re going to try this again. If you have the Path Act message or have the EITC and/or ACTC credits, please share your updates here. We can learn from each other.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3,645 Replies

Hopefully no ignorant ppl come on acting like they are the **bleep** irs 

Filed: 1/20 using TT

Accepted: 1/21

1/22: One bar on WMR

1/25: Updated the Path Act message

EITC and ACTC

Cycle code: 20200405

Processing Date: 2/10

**Let’s be kind to one another and be helpful. We’re all going through this together. Be a helpmate, not a headache, please**

By creating another forum you've taken a stand against the ignorance. I applaud you! Positivity cant be silenced.

1/29 Filed and Received by IRS.

Had 1 bar on WMR. 1 week later it updated to PATH message.

Still on PATH message as of today (2/14)

Patiently waiting for news after 2/15

PATHER with EIC and ACTC

Sending Positive Vibes!!!

Mike.

Hey yall!!! I filed 1/25

Accepted 1/27/20

Changed to PATH message 2/8/20

Transcript code 20200605

As Of Date 2/24/2020

but i May have an offset from the Ga Dept of Revenue 

@Lvlybrneyes37 Thank you for reopening this thread, I always try to find the most lit threads, such a shame some ppl don't know how to be respectful of others.  I filed 1/31 accepted same day have codes 150, 806 and 768, cycle batch ending 0605

@Lala2021  Thanks for coming back! I just want everyone to be empowered by the info shared here and have a place to blow a little steam about wanting their money. Not to attack each other. Just good energy here and a few jokes at the expense of the I, the R, and the S. Lol!

do Yall think tomorrow morning we gonna get a update wmr are the day after

@Shottamike23  I dream of seeing 846 on my Transcript! I am praying that we get updates tomorrow. But, honestly, I’m preparing for the worst....a long delay b/c I owe back taxes. But, I’m still owed a difference. Although, they moved pretty swiftly in the past with taking all of my money. Lol

I'm dreaming too of an update tomorrow lol but I'm telling myself to heed expectations until after the Presidents Holiday this coming Monday (2/17). Fingers crossed! 

Mike.

@Lvlybrneyes37 Per TOP I may have an offset too but when I called IRS they stated they didn’t see anything. I haven’t received any letters but I’m  just preparing for the worse. I would love to see an update soon though. I don’t see any codes in my transcript stating an offset yet 

Filed and accepted 2/1.

One bar and tt 152 since then, transcripts have no info as of Tuesday this week but there is an "as of" date of 2/24. 

I filed on 01/28 and accepted same day. One week later i had the path message. Just last week i mysteriously gotten my deposit on Wednesday evening. I checked my WMR to see how could had happened with no update and it still has the message as if they never sent it. Strange but hey it happened. Now i did file seperate from spouse and he has not rec'd his deposit, just a waiting game.

February 15 – First day refunds can be issued for taxpayers claiming the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit.

Hello...I'll try to be nice this time. 

Filed 1/24

Accepted 1/27

Path act message 2/8. 

Expecting an update next Wednesday but like the rest hopefully sooner than that but wont hold my breath for them.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies