turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

How do you find that out when I call my card it just says a balance and list of transactions.

My tpg updated today and I will receive it between 4 and 5 est on my netspend. My ddd was 2/27
But tpg always updates day before ddd between 7-10 am and netspend receives it that evening between 4 and 5. One year it hit my card at 5:01 pm but same difference.
This is yearly for me. Nothing has changed besides the ddd. In 2018 it was 2/23 and it 2017 it was 2/22. Of course I got my money the day before

I downloaded the turbo card app and it’s shows me all my transactions,deposits, and withdrawals

Is anyone getting there refund on a rush card?

You have to listen to the whole message, mine says the balance then has the message about our funds will be available tomorrow

@Sinfulsaint1216 Yay! I just heard it on my card! Thank you so much for telling us! You have no idea how much stress you just relieved! Thank you thank you for posting that!

Exactly.  I'm wondering the same thing.  Do we have to wait til tomorrow or will it be on there this evening.

@anhenry546
You’re very welcome, I’m glad everything is working out for you!! I have read your struggles and I know this money depositing tomorrow will help a lot!! I know it’s helping my family out a lot as we have had no vehicle for 2 months and we are buying a vehicle tomorrow!!

@Sinfulsaint1216 That's great! We aren't buying one tomorrow but in the. Extra 2 weeks for sure. I have a 2 door accord that is just way too small for 2 carseats and I've had it for 12 years so it's time for another car. I couldn't imagine not having a vehicle I'm so glad you will have one tomorrow. I'm so happy I'll be able to go get my little guy some formula and baby food! It makes you feel terrible as a parent when you can't supply your children with something as simple as the milk they need! Hopefully this will help us all get a little ahead and live a little more comfortably!

Use TD bank and have not seen anything deposited yet, The IRS2go app doesn't say the funds have been sent yet just that the date deposited is 2-27

Most people haven't gotten their deposits yet since the ddd is 27th some people are just lucky and got their a bit early. But don't stress over wmr, It won't update until Wednesday or Saturday I believe. So it probably won't update until we have our money but that doesn't mean it hasn't been sent.

Hey i was jist qonderinf have you also checked into WIC, their income requirements are not as stringent. I know theu dont count military bah etc...

I also think of you are a financial bind regardless of income they will provide services. Formula and milk for the home is the big big perks of wic. We have been on wic with every kid!!! Good luck!!

@NavryWifey2006 With our 1st I got wick but once my husband got his 1st promotion now we make too much. They don't take my medical bills and prescription costs into consideration. That alone was almost half our months salary because my insurance won't cover it. But now our yearly income has almost doubled but he only gets paid every other week and hasn't made his first check with the new pay. I am hoping with taxes and his promotion we will be financially stable finally! I hope and pray.

Any emerald card users got their money yet??

Still waiting, 9:49 NC

I dont have an emerald card. But i got mime around 4ish today
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies