turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

@BlahBlahBlah  What did you have to do. They are taking mine tomorrow

@NavryWifey2006 the hrb CS rep I talked to said Axos bank only processes over night one time a day so we know for sure nothing will happen today. I just hope everything people are saying is true. It seems so many that filed with TT are getting their money and not one single hrb customers has gotten theirs.

I have the TT prepaid card and my money is already on it

I have a DDD of 2-27-19 and I paid for my fees upfront, does the irs send it directly to me or is there a middle person?? 

Yay they finally have it!!!

I just checked the SBTPG site and it has updated FINALLY! Thank God! Good luck to everyone, may each of you be blessed through your refund. I know each one of us needed our refund for one thing or another. I tried to stay positive although I was dealing with an eviction process, through God it was pushed off giving me time to take care of it and keep a roof over me and my three children's head. I say all of that to say this, trust God through your circumstances a lot of your stories I prayed on. It will work out!

If you peovided your bank account info, directly to you. Credit unions see same day deposits, local banks are 3 to 5 business days after deposit hits (most local banks but they vary in their procedures)

I claimed the EITC for my 3yr old, my tax return was accepted, but when i went to check on irs.gov it went from accepted to no bars just a message stating my refund was still being processed and that a refund date would be given when available. Not sure what that means, because they weren't saying I needed to contact anybody or that anything was possibly wrong with my return, but I am getting worried because I filed on 02/03, it was accepted that same day a few hours later, I got an email confirmation that it was accepted, and received a letter about my state refund, but I haven't heard anything (good or bad) about my federal, why?

Call the irs or order your tax transcripts!!

"Still being processed" is a delay usually an ID verify.. such as confirming socials etc.. perhaps someone else claimed the child as well etc... so they will qant identity proof, or you didn't provide drivers license info. First year claiming a new dependent ... i would call and see if there is a delay code.

"Being processed" means done, jist waiting for your batch ddd

I know this sounds a little dumb but how do i know if its actually sent to my bank. I have a credit union.

Do they deposit throughout the day today? Or do the just do a deposit on the day of?

Yes, mine has finally updated and the fees have been taken out.  It's supposed to be DD tomorrow.  Will it just be there tomorrow or will it possibly be there today.  I'm with Wells F

Same here I wonder that. I have it direct deposit to a bank, not a credit union. 

Emerald card users call the card, ours updated to say our funds will be available February 27th!!! The long wait is over I hope!!!

I just check my truck card and my Fund’s are available now
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies