turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

Thank you @Mommyof3

@anhenry546 im sorry. Hopefully it speeds along. And if you were close id give you these formula samples and cans i have. I breastfeed so i don't use any of it.

So I filed on 1/21...accepted a day or two later. Had my fees taken out of my refund. Checked Santa Barbara bank website this morning(and I have been regularly) and FINALLY my funds have been sent from the IRS to them. Today is 2/26 7:08 a.m central time. And yes I filed early and had both big credits. So hopefully this will give some of yall some hope.

@JENPY90 You are sweet. I wish I could have BF but the medication I have to take daily would transfer to baby. Good thing is that he seems to love the whole milk and it isn't messing with his belly so far! Hopefully one day of it will be ok, unless HRB doesn't get money out by tomorrow then poor little guy will be drinking it a while longer. I don't think they realize the hardship they put people through when they move slow. They are on the HRB FB page telling everyone that it will be between March 4th - 7th and if that's true I will be FURIOUS! I am hoping they are just saying that you cover themselves in case a couple refunds take longer than expected.

It was rough at first. But we are 3 months in lol. And its good you LO is doing good on whole milk. And i tried HRB once and didnt like them. Necer went back
Kay1
Level 3

Just received mine @ 7:37

Mine has not updated omg

Itll update at aome point this morning or today! Im still waiting too.

The only way I have to check anything is to look at my husbands school loan and see if they paid it off with the offset, it still hasn't been. I just pray that they get them out in the morning. HRB won't tell you anything over the phone really, they say they can't see the status. How can you not see the **bleep** status!? Wmr is useless till it updates and hopefully we will have our money by then and hrb doesn't have anything like SBTPG. I hate this!

I got my money today through SBbank finally .
Kay1
Level 3

Does anybody know How long before the transfer from TPG takes to get to your bank

All i know is last year that emerald cards from HRB got funded the day before or on ddd. (Late at night on day before). From what I've read on forums. The march 4th date was the generic date to account bank processing times of all HRB users, not just their emerald card. Credit unions see same day or day before deposits.. while local banks take 3 to 5 business days... i hope this holds true this year.

One cool thing about emerald card is you can get an online account and order a card in your name gor free, they have alot of free network atms, they offer loans in november/december for prior customers, and refund advances late Jan and your chances go up being a previous consistent member. Also if you loose your card. You can call them and have the funds frozen until you get a new card, and you can get a new card at any HRB... that is one cool advantage... i hope that they deposit on time this year and don't delay or hrb will lose a lot of loyal customers.

TPG is really fast you will have your money in your account by morning I have never had one issue with them ever and I have used it for ten years plus

I didn't get mine yet, but SB did take their fees out this morning.  How much long would it take to be in my bank account.

By morning and no later so I would take a day off and check in morning cause your money will be in
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies