turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Kay1
Level 3

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

This is irritating don't they think they have kept our money long enough

@Kay1 i know. I legit need to buy a car tomorrow while im off. My husband is not gonna wanna go car shopping with our son without me. Ugh

@Kay1 i know. I legit need to buy a car tomorrow while im off. My husband is not gonna wanna go car shopping with our son without me.
Kay1
Level 3

We are suppose to looking at houses this week and our taxes is the only thing that is holding us back

Yea i don't like this. Guess I'll use my paycheck to hold a car. Won't do muc but i guess i need to. Only if it doesn't show up

Im in the same boat. Everything wrong that could be happening is But if i can get my deposit on time that would be awesome! I hate waiting.

Agreed if it hits tomorrow on time im ok. I just wanna know
Kay1
Level 3

It is nice to know that I'm not the only one that has not been updated... I never use TBGT when filing our taxes this year I was in a hurry and didn't have my wallet beside me and thought that having turbo take it out wouldn't be a big deal yikes

I normally use JH but didnt wanna pay that much this year with the baby and all. So i came back to TT. but ill wait. I have all day.

I used the turbo card last year and my money was on my card on my ddd. This is the first year I’ve looked on sbtg tho. I’m sure it will load tomorrow and be on the site around 8 this morning. Worse case it will be on the site tomorrow and available to spend on the 28th
Kay1
Level 3

I guess I have all day as well it looks likes it is gonna be a long one... husband will be getting home soon I'll take a nap with him to pass the painful waiting process

Guys don’t worry I have used this method for years and never once have I not got my refund the date IRS2Go said and there is times it a day early so don’t worry they update all day and you will see it and after they update it goes to your account sometimes couple hours by morning latest trust me I have never had a issues

JH Is a joke! We were going to use them just to get the RAL, both the people they had working at their 2 locations here were barely 18, they ended up trying to refile for us because our first return was rejected because I forgot to use my maiden name, without telling us, getting us to sign again or anything they sent in it a 2nd time. At that point I decided to save money and do my taxes myself and not give JH $500 to file a simple W2 that an inexperienced 18 year old could file. Luckily I got my return in with H&R Block before they sent it again so it automatically got kicked back.

Just be glad you guys can see a light at the end of this dark tunnel. Hrb has told me that it will take them till next week to get ours out. I hope they are exaggerating just in case it takes that long but I know it won't be today because their bank only processes over night one time a day. My 7 month old is having to drink whole milk because we are out of formula, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow that I'm not going to be able to pay for and if I don't go it means I can't get my medication which I need to live each day, at this point I really don't know what to do. I was really counting on the money being available BY the 27th like the IRS said but leave it to HRB to take forever. I could just scream.

I agree with @Mommyof3 . I have used TT for ten years. It’s always been there by DDD. Santa Barbara Bank updates constantly all day. If it’s not in the bank today, it’s because IRS didn’t send it. But this bank always sends to your bank the same day. Never once had an issue.
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies