turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

Has anyone else gotten a code 520 for additional accounts action pending? SUCKS!

ANYONE HAVE A Santa Barbara bank deposit ??

Not yet. Idk when they will get it anyways. I have a ddd of the 27th.

Me too, just curious.wishful thinking lol

Same here. I have a credit union and get paid 2 days early. So i wonder if itll happen tomorrow. Not sure but i feel like it will on Wednesday

Nope. Not yet

Same here. I wonder how often do they update

I'm hoping tommorow but 27th . from others post it seems like TT GETS DAY PRIOR THEN TURBO CARD OR VIA BANK

I have 2/27 ddd and was told to look at Santa Barbara tomorrow the 26th got the deposit to show and will be on bank in the 27th so I don’t think deposits show today I wished

Yes I have 570 and 971 too.. just going to have to wait there’s nothing anyone can do at this point

Be glad you guys aren't using HRB emerald card, they told me on their fb page that it could be 24-48 hours for them to post the deposit to the account and then I see them tell other people 3 days, so either option is s*itty. I used that card last year and got it the day I was supposed to. I've always read that those card are just like DD into a regulatory checking account otherwise I would have just used my bank. My husband gets paid 2 days before everyone with our bank so it probably would have been faster to do that. I definitely know for next year. HRB opened a case for me (I think to shut me up) because their "transparent pricing" is bull. They wait until the very end and then charge $30 something just to have fees taken from your return. I started off choosing the $29.99 option, by the end I paid them over $100. How is that transparent! Not to mention with Jackson Hewitt, and TT I wouldn't have had to pay the health care penalty. So their ad for biggest refund is bull too! I would have used TT if they would have had my last year's info and had my AGI but I submitted the wrong number 3 times and 1 more try and I would have had to paper file. So I posted all of that on their page and now they have opened a "case" for me to look into. Maybe they will refund some of my fees who knows. Thanks for letting me get off topic and vent guys, I'm not very happy with HRB right now, and then I find out it might be Friday before I see my fn deposit ! 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

If you are getting funds taken out of TT from Santa Barbara Bank.. they usually update the deposits on their time between 10am-1pm Pacific time. So on east coast that’s 1-4 pm. Check daily 🙂

I'm really starting to hate HRB, I've seen them tell people that it will take 24-48 hours to process once funds are released then I saw them tell someone 3 days, now they are telling everyone 3-5 business days! While other people are either getting theirs early or at least on time! I'll never ever use HRB again!

is there anyway you can not have you refund go to student loans.. like if i call them for a repayment process.......

@bcrowl23 I have student loans and I tell anyone I know who has them, stay on top of them! Once they place your loan into default, they will take your entire refund. Be sure to place them in forebearance, repayment based on income, or deferment. Never wait until tax filing season. Once it's flagged, you can place it in repayment but they will still offset your taxes for that present year.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies