Re: 2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year - Page 60 - Community

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

Hmm wonder why their website says they are going to update. Unless they put that on there as a lie. That lady didn't do her research before telling you that. Shame on her

I wish they didn’t but it is what it is! Hope everyone gets what they’re looking for! I haven’t always been present but I’ve been here for almost the entire time being the weirdo in the background not saying anything because I’m too lazy to sign in 😂 haha good luck yall

Omg thats been me 😂😂. The lurking one.

Glad I’m not the only one 👀😂

I GOT MY DATE WOOHOO

I filed my return 1/31 with TT and since then my status has been sittin at it is being processed, well I just checked my status and I now have a DDD of 2/27. So good luck to you guys, this years process has been very nerve wrecking but I finally got some relief

It’s currently 2:54 am I just checked where’s my refund and I FINALLY got the bar, it says my refund was approved and I should have it February 27th!!

Feb 27 ddd guys we made it!!!!

Thank God!! I was about to have a meltdown lol!!

I love that it says by the 27th too not on or after so maybe it will hit before then, we have an offset but I figured that, I'm actually not sure why they didn't take it last year. I also wish they'd tell you how much on the website but it just says the normal amount. Hrb is telling emerald cardholders that it can take 24-48 hours after its sent to deposit so if it takes until the 28th or 29th I'm going ton be pissed. I only chose that method because I heard how fast it was and previous years it was. I'll never use hrb again.

Y’all I literally still have the exact same message! I’m going to have to call on Monday morning. I could cry right now.

Finally, mine says DDD February 27th! Good to see others have the same message.

It’s going too be two updates the one at 330am-6am and one at 9pm-12am so it’s still hasn’t hit 6 yet it might still update this morning or tonight

Does anyone know how long after your return is approve when do they send it to sbtpg

The update isn't over. Its only an hour in. Plus you still have the one later one tonight too. Before midnight