turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

I got my transcript right off irs website and says feb 25th

Is it a certain time that sbtpg update or is it just post/update whenever

I seen it on the wheres my refund page on FB was passing the message onto u guys dnt jump my **bleep** cus of that!!

I wouldn’t go and try all that for a transcript just wait till morning to see what we update to now the ones that filed 15th and on well you should not be in worry yet cause we have been waiting for update since the 1st and just now got to the 16th for the lift and wow again still in dark till morning so I would think you would update with the rest of us and if not then another week not sure how far behind irs system is but their pushing people who filed early out so everyone will see movement since we have waited 25 days and more so far lol woo wee I will not file till the 15th cause this did nothing for me but give me migraine

Yea there is a lot of bad advice that gets passed around on that page, you just have to use your own judgement and decide if you think it's good advice or bad. Some people don't have common sense and won't think that they might end up causing themselves all kinds of problems doing something like that, may even get their refund or identity stolen, crazier things have happened

@Mommyof3 Me either ! I will probably wait until the 17th it just sounds like a good number and I bet because of this year many people will wait until the 15th or 16th and if a ton of people file those 2 days you watch this crap will happen again because they get so many people file on those 2 days lol so I'm going to shoot for the 17th 😂

@Mommyof3 @anhenry546

I think you both don’t have transcripts like me. I have to leave March 4th to travel out of the country. Visiting my son who is in school in Israel. I have 1.32$ in my account lol. So I broke down and called a little bit ago. The wait time is real down from before... only 15 minutes.

Anyways...I’m still showing processing as well. I was accepted 1/31. This really great rep looked up my account and said I am scheduled for the 27th (this Wednesday). I just had to act nice and she was nice lol. I also asked about people in general... who filled in January. She said most people will get it by 27th. The WMR site is just backed up. Should reflect tomorrow but no guarantee. I thought I would try to ease your mind a little... if that’s even possible anymore for us 🙂

Thank you @Jeff66

That is awesome! It does seem out of place though! My sister filed on 1/29/2019 got both state and fed on 2/6/19. My friend filed on 2/12/2019 and got hers on 2/20/2019. So both of them after a week and a day got theirs. Definitely did not go in order of those who filed first. 

@Jeff66 wrote:
@Mommyof3@anhenry546

I think you both don’t have transcripts like me. I have to leave March 4th to travel out of the country. Visiting my son who is in school in Israel. I have 1.32$ in my account lol. So I broke down and called a little bit ago. The wait time is real down from before... only 15 minutes.

Anyways...I’m still showing processing as well. I was accepted 1/31. This really great rep looked up my account and said I am scheduled for the 27th (this Wednesday). I just had to act nice and she was nice lol. I also asked about people in general... who filled in January. She said most people will get it by 27th. The WMR site is just backed up. Should reflect tomorrow but no guarantee. I thought I would try to ease your mind a little... if that’s even possible anymore for us 🙂

I just called IrS, and they told me my dd is 2/27. So excited! The wait is finally over!

Main reason most have waited is Path Act if I didn’t get the ACTC this year I too would of got my refund within a week after I filed. This is my first time ever getting a credit like this and be my first Path Act walk lol

Most people this Path Act is worth their wait since the credits give them thousands back but this credit gave me 100.00 so I rather give that back
Mjp
Level 3

When did you file @VizerXayde19

Same with me, same info nothing different. Filed on 1/28 accepted the same day, got the path message, now its saying the irs is processing my return.3 people I know filed 2 weeks after me claiming EIC and ACTC and they got their money today. I won’t file early again ever. It seems like they should have had their money held as well.

I was thinking the same thing, it didn't help me much I would have given it back and received my return earlier. Its pretty quiet in here, did most get answers?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies