Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

@angelfranco21
I hope it updates!! This is getting ridiculous!! What time does updates start tonight??

Hmmm I made up a little lie saying i needed last years and this years for a loan , but hopefully we'll all see an update tonight/early morning!!

It depends where you are, as for me im PST so i can check by 9pm .. But sometimes i wait til midnight or just til saturday morning

I'm not going to relax till I have my money and bills are paid but since everyone's transcript updated to the 27th last night I've gotta assume there's a 90% chance that mine is the same. I'm not downloading an app and setting that up, then calling the irs, finding the right person, then holding for over 30 mins to request they fax and transcript when obviously ours has probably updated like everyone else's. And the site is going to update tonight so it's just not worth the extra headache to see that date 12 hours early. That's just my opinion though. If we weren't getting another update for 5-7 days I might justify it but 12 hours? That's why the irs is getting snotty with people, people are calling before their 21 days, calling to request transcripts to try an Crack a code the day before it shows on wmr, and they have people with actual tax problems they could be helping. I know this wait has SUCKED, but I have been trying to tell myself for the past day that it could be worse and I could have to verify ID or get reviewed or audited, so I'm trying to look at the bright side (and not go crazy from frustration and anticipation)

@anhenry546

I couldn’t agree more. I’m so frustrated. But trying to call them and ask for transcripts... just not worth it at this point. So many people have called and they say DD date is 2/27. As much as I hate how long it’s been, I feel bad for those IRS agents on the phone.

By the way everyone... I just want to point out something. I have seen and watched tons of different threads and Facebook. I’m glad to be a part of this group. The people here are helpful and we are always nice to each other. It’s great meeting everyone.

how do i find my student loan account number

Mjp
Level 3

Did anyone have fees taken out and if so when will sbbtg start showing our fees taken out if we all do get a ddd

Just got off with IRS, i should see and update tomorrow and my refund next week.

I called yesterday and they said there wasnt anything wrong with mine

Me Too!! I'm super annoyed right now. There is absolutely no point in filing early anymore. I don't get it. I haven't moved in 30 years. Same kids for 10 years so what is the ISSUE!!! I filed and  accepted on 1/28! This is the worst!!!!

I know it literally sucks. I know people who already got theirs back like wtf i filed 1/22 accepted 1/28 how the heck did they get theirs back but im still processing?

On transcripts: where does it say dd??
Mya3177

I received my state refund 4 days after I got accepted (Jan 28) should I be worried that my federal refund still says it’s being processed?

I also just want to point out. No matter what date you filed. Every tax office and every program out there clearly states in your paperwork or at beginning of the return, that it will npt be processed until Feb 15th. Therefore, we were all officially accepted on Feb 15th. So those of us getting it the 27th thats technically a 12 day turn around. Not too bad considering they were furloughed for a month. I'll take it.

I do wish they woulda given us our ddd earlier (updating WMR) and have more rhyme and reason with how they process them. like first in first out. Not some random who knows. the fact that those who file feb 10th or 15th, getting them at the same time as jan filers is unfair is imho and I was a Feb 8th filer, so im talking about myself here lol.

For the people who haven't read this stuff already, here are some of the theories, supposedly because some of us filed early and during a government shutdown it caused our returns to get put behind the people who filed a bit later. I know that some people were chosen for the test batch and those are the ones that got the DDD the 22nd. I'm not sure how they choose those, it would seem like it would make sense to choose the people who filed first but as we've seen the system the irs has is flawed. Calling them over and over won't do anything, they don't consider you past your 21 days until early March actually because they seem to be starting the 21 days on or after the 15th of February when the PATH Act was lifted and return started processing, up until the processing time your return was just sitting there waiting to be processed but hasn't moved at all so they aren't going to consider that part of the 21 days.

As for getting the irs to send your transcript through a 3rd party app...people, use common sense here. Is it worth getting your identity and refund stolen just to get some info 10 hours faster. It's not worth it, as someone else said, DON'T DO IT! That's one of the worst ideas I've seen so far. The whole checking ssa thing is at least a secure website, it's just speculation and you can't rely on it. This is crazy though, don't do it and please don't tell other people to. It's a good way to make sure you never see you refund!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies