turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tj27
Level 1

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

Filed 2/1 and got accepted the same day. Check wmr around 4 something this morning(est) and my one bar was gone and I try to order my transcript but it was still showing n/a for 2018. Went back to sleep. Woke up around 630 and check wmr and my bar was still gone. Check my transcript and my 2018 was there with code 846! DDD 2/27! Good luck guys!

Me to 846 code for 2/27. Finally approved

@Mommyof3

I am in the same boat. I can’t acess my transcript as well. We will find out tonight. But it is looking better then it did 24 hours ago 🙂

My WMR tool still shows the same thing, but my transcript finally shows DDD code 846 of 2/27!

For those talking about SSA showing your earnings right before getting DDD....nope.  SSA still shows not recorded for my earnings, so I wouldn't waste time checking that in addition to transcript.  WMR site basically worthless as it hasn't changed in over a week for me, yet transcript has.

Yeah I’m not gonna do the SSA thing yet just gonna wait till the 23rd update cause they really stuck to their guidelines they posted on the website so I’m not gonna look for a early miracle no longer lol

@anhenry546. Thank you that’s is kind of you to say. I try to share whatever I learn about this tax wait we are in for sure and some I’m just being inpatient lol

Yep, no update for me, as well. Same ol', same ol'. I can't access my transcripts b/c the system does not recognize my student loan acct number. I will check back tonight in hopes that the IRS is actually going to stick to something they have promised.  I just pray that it does not update tonight with a problematic code. That would send me completely over the edge!

Same

@Lvlybrneyes37 wrote:

Yep, no update for me, as well. Same ol', same ol'. I can't access my transcripts b/c the system does not recognize my student loan acct number. I will check back tonight in hopes that the IRS is actually going to stick to something they have promised.  I just pray that it does not update tonight with a problematic code. That would send me completely over the edge!

Same here, Filed 1/31 accepted the same day. First week accepted, second week PATH act, third week back to accepted and being process.

The only good thing is i see the correct amount of my refund on the lower left side. Hopefully approved tonight.......

I filed EIC & ACTC 1.18
Accepected 1.19
PATH. From 2.01 to 2.15
2.15 to NOW we have received your tax return and it is being procceded .
This morning on WMR still processing but i checked my transcripts again and now Boom 846 for 2.27

Thank you for sharing this will provide help to others who can not see their transcripts like me. I got mine in the mail back on the 2/1 so that doesn’t provide me anything about now lol but this gives us hope

Transcripts updated last night so I assure you wmr will most likely reflect it tomorrow morning after tonight's update I was trying to post a screenshot but I couldn't figure it out sorry but trust me we are good to go for next week

@Mommyof3
Didn't SOMEONE OR IRS SAY THEY SENT MAIL IN ERROR??? ANYONE NO

Taxes Accepted: 1/14
Just looked on my transcripts this morning and have a ddd of 2/27 😊.

So 5min ago I opened my bank app to see my tax return had hit. Granted last night I was still on "is processing" I loved into wmr just to see & it has updated to ddd 2/27.

@brinapayton wrote:
Taxes Accepted: 1/14
Just looked on my transcripts this morning and have a ddd of 2/27 😊.

I can not see my transcripts, system the not recognize my loan or cc. Just have to wait....

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies