Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Novakaine

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

Check your bank accounts not sbtpg I have used sbtpg in the past but this morning my weekly paycheck hit and I have a pending deposit for tomorrow. I claimed 2 dependents got all the credits moved from Ohio to Tennessee last year I filed on 1/28/2019 accepted same day online with Jackson Hewitt online. I’m on two bars on wmr with a deposit date on 2/22/2019. I DO HAVE A PENDING DEPOSIT WITH FUNDS TAKEN OUT CHECK YOUR BANK NOT SBTPG

Does anyone know if there is a way to check with the bank withat HRB emerald card? I know for TT cards ppl check Santa Barbara bank, just curious if emerald card has something similar

Sooo I filed through TT. The sbtpg is where my refund will hit first because that is who TT will have their funds taken out and then the remaining balance gets distributed. I do not have any bars in wmr. I do not have a ddd. I will continue checking all avenues. Which ever has a update first, i will let ya know.

I’m on hold with IRS now. I finally couldn’t take the fact I have no information. I’m at being processed. I’ll let you all know what they say.

@justamom I am right there with you. My experience has been that Santa Barbara always had my deposit first, then it hit my bank. Been using Santa Barbara for years, even with other tax products, not just TurboTax. It just depends on the situation. But, I would not just stop checking Santa Barbara. Check every resource that you have.

Please let me know. I called and the woman hung up on me.

Hung up on you?

Mines is still being process, did not update over night..........

Not everyone’s bank or experience is the same. Checking SBTPG is a good idea. But, yeah, if you feel you need to check your bank this morning then do that. Personally, my bank only updates direct deposits at 2 am, since SBTPG just got mine, nothing will be in my account until tomorrow morning. I mean, there is a $1.35 in there but my refund won’t be there until tomorrow.

Ok... so just got off phone with IRS. Said they didn’t start processing EIC until February 15th. Also said in Progress is good and only to be concerned if you get a 4 digit code telling you to call them. Said don’t expect until end of February beginning of March. They are behind.

However... didn’t even bother to look up my social number. So it’s basically scripted.

Mines too.  Just called the IRS, the lady was transferring me over and of course I get the recording saying they cannot answer calls at this time.  What a load of bs

No update on anything at all. Filed & accepted 1/28.

Mines say expected Refund Amount. 

So me planning on it next week is pretty accurate.

A girl I worked with filed on 2/11 and just got hers todays and she claimed one child..... im still at processing. I will never file early again. I am so OVER THIS. This is beyond me..

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies