turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

Unfortunately

The ddd 0f 2/22 for those with message "being processed" is pure speculation.

I am sharing that this seems hopeful and makes sense. If those with being processed who updayed on saturday, and are weekly see money friday, this will be valuable insight for next year! If we dont were back to square one figuring the system out. Her methods seems to be the most logical.

I have been watching this thread & this is my first time posting. But I wanted to chime in because I do believe you are correct regarding the weekly/daily updaters. Last year, I didnt file until April however I was checking wheres my refund daily or at minimum every other day. It was on accepted for forever. And I thought my goodness it's never gonna move. Then one day I woke up & BOOM money was in my account. I had just checked it a couple days prior at most & it hadnt even moved to approved yet. But once I checked it after the money hit my account it said approved & had given me a DDD for a couple days after it was actually deposited. So I believe I was definitely a weekly updater & that I just didnt update with a DDD as quickly as everyone else did. I only updated to approved with a DDD a couple days prior to my refund hitting my account. I expect it will be the same this year. So I think you're on the right track with a daily vs weekly updaters. It's quite possibly that many of us that still say processing without a DDD update will receive our DDD update right before our refund hits our banks, just as it did for me last year. Weekly updaters just dont get as advanced of a notification of our direct deposit date as daily updaters do but we will still be on the same direct deposit schedule regardless.

This is what I have been assuming and pray is correct cause since I’m realizing I’m weekly then hopefully when I finally update I either have my refund or some light to when!! Lol

@Mommyof3 mine was on Wednesday so I'm definitely a weekly updater. I was positive I was. I would say we will update by Monday with our direct deposit info & the money will hit the banks Wednesday. At least we can hope! I feel this is how it worked out for me last year. Because I swear it hadnt been longer then 3 or 4 days at MOST that I had checked wheres my refund & that I still didnt have a DDD when my refund surprisingly showed up in my account that Wednesday. I remember being in shock about it & was like what the crap? i checked the wheres my refund at that point & had the 2nd bar & the DDD. It hadnt even updated to received although it was in my account. I suppose cause I was a weekly updater it prob didnt update to received until days after I actually received it.

Does anyone know for sure that weekly updaters update on a Saturday?

I just read that system updates daily but there are a few main updates an some is Thursday evening and also we may update Friday into Saturday. It’s hard to go by since their backlog but I only check once a day this year cause it has not done me any good lol

I called yesterday and they said that they didn't even see that I was getting a letter and that there's nothing wrong with my return. They said it could be another 2-3 weeks and the reason it was delayed is because of the new child tax credit Trump put into place. The guy I spoke to sounded like a complete idiot and I didn't trust what he was saying. This is so different from past years. I called the IRS in previous years and the people sounded professional and like they knew what was going on. This year, it sounds like they hired just any old person off the street as fast as they could to make up for the lost time of the shut down. I got my transcripts yesterday and my taxes appear to be done. The refund amount is there and they look the same as last year's transcripts. I don't know what the hold up is but it's getting ridiculous. I wouldn't mind the delay so much if I knew when they were going to come. It's the not knowing part that is the worst. I don't get why some people are seeing the "take action" message instead of "processing". I also agree that people who have their DDD date already should be quiet. At least you don't have some cryptic message that says "take action, there is a delay with your return". That makes it sound like your taxes could be delayed indefinitely.

HELLO ALL: A friend of mine contacted the IRS today and just informed me that they will be releasing more returns as of next week. Let's pray this is correct.

Next week .so like THEY said Feb 27 th
Wow
Thanks

@techfam22 Hey your account is looking better than mine, right now ours is at - $500 haha

Well @anhenry546 you got me beat. I have 3 dollars lol. We don’t get paid for ten more days.

Would you all agree that our stress would be soooopo much less if we just had a DD date??? Forget the actual date.... I just want to know when!!!!

If you had credits. The IRS did NOT start actually processing returns until after Feb.15 when the path was lifted I don't care how early you filed. This applies to you as well.

I don't even have to ask what your transcripts look like. I'm willing to bet all codes & dates below match what I have below....👇🏾 Find your code & DDD date

----------------

Early Filers with 👇🏾

0405 & 0505 - Weekly Code

2/11 & 2/18 - Date Has To Be Processed By

OR you was resequenced & have to wait another week to be processed w| the 2/25 family cus you didn't make the TEST BATCH.

2/22 - DDD (Test batch)

----------------

0605 - Weekly Code
2/25 - Date Has To Be Processed By
02/27 - DDD

----------------

0705 - Weekly Code
3/04 - Date Has To Be Processed By
3/06 - DDD

----------------

Note:

Daily DDD can be any day of the week.

Weekly DDD will always land on a Wednesday. But yu can still receive it before that date depending on who you bank with.

----------------

If you have cycle code starts with 08 & further...you will process regular. Meaning u didn't make the glitch in the system so everything will go smoothly & you will get an immediate DDD

Example:

0803 - Daily Code
3/11 - Date Has To Be Processed By
2/25 - DDD

I see the pattern. Drop them codes & processing dates.

Also read this and she made good point and it’s fact cause I read the Path Act law and it’s only for refund not return so this is great point!

For anyone getting the stupid response of your 21days started once path was lifted please read to them the rules of the path act. Because they are lying to you. Your 21days started when you FILED. The PATH act refers to refunds not returns. Most of the people who are past 21 days have a right to know what is going on. Yes path just lifted but those people should have dates and they dont. I do agree with the whole stop calling stuff. Call on Monday if you dont have a date because most should have a ddd of the 27th. If you dont update call!

I dont know my code

@Jeff66 NO dear I am at NEGATIVE $500- something lol. I wish it was even $1 in the positive haha

Can you remember what day in the week you got your refunds?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies