turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

All I am gathering is maybe next year I should pay tt instead of having the money taken from my refund. This process is daunting second year in a row.

Just checked my online transcripts. My cycle number ends in 05 so I’m assuming that means weekly update/direct deposit? From the info I obtained it sounds like if that’s the case then my wmr account should update Friday so I can see it Saturday? Still kind of confused with the transcript codes. I think all of our worry/confusion would be settled if they just gave us a ddd.

It really can make u go crazy.
When ur waiting and living paycheck to paycheck
I agree

Mine has been saying received and is being processed for the longest time.  I'm not  understanding.

Same here.  Mine hasn't updated at all.

Is it still down. I'm still getting the same message of received and is being processed.  Filed on 25th, accepted on the 28th, had PATH message, disappeared on the 15th and now nothing, no bars, no ddd, nothing.

Well I thought I would get my refund today I usually get mine 2 days before but nothing as of yet last year I got mine around 11:00a.m-12:30p.m 2 days early if anything happens or not I'll update and let you guys know. my DDD is the 22nd WRM still saying approved but hasn't been sent yet.

So I have the TAKE ACTION DELAY in processing. Just called and lady said wait for letter and it should give a date when return will be sent. If not sent by then, call back. There is no reason to take action at this time. I’ve also heard people saying they got their refund and letter almost same day so that’s weird. Basically I think it’s just a excuse for them to take their time because there’s billions of refunds and they are understaffed. Now, yall with the refund date, please shut up lol obviously u are getting yours this week. I would be happy as **bleep** if I had that.

I don’t understand how I’m weekly when I have always gotten refunds on Wednesday and this is first year I was ever on Path and finding out I’m weekly not daily I’m like why?? Never been audit or ever had issues before so what does it matter with this weekly and daily crap? I think it’s unfair that people who filed 2/5 and after are freaking out how about the ones who filed January and still has nothing how think we feel? I’m just lost on this code crap and why is it so hard to have a system update

Maybe all the people who have told us to "relax and be patient" because it would update today will see why we are patient! This **bleep** is nerve racking, you better believe if it was us paying the irs they'd want to be paid on time, well we want the same kind of treatment! Leaving us to sit and worry like this is absolute BS. Some people rely on this money to live !

I have a few questions of so I went from path message with tt152 Saturday to received and being processed with tt. turbo tax said 2/15 for refund date has anyone had this situation happen to them

Mjp
Level 3

Same thing happen to a lot of people I was wondering why my bars are still gone

@shirley2020 don’t even look at TurboTax anymore. It literally has nothing to do with your taxes after the irs accepted it. It just says a DD 21 days from when u file . Just a estimate. And they are all completely wrong.

i filled 1/31 accepted the same day, First no bars just received, then the path act. 2/16 PATH act gone, now received and processing no bars again.

I posted this way late last night. Ill reshare this morning since more are up and at em lol.

Ok, so possible good news.

There is a girl named shay hair, (i believe) on the wheres my refund FB. She is saying that hers has always came same day or before her tax transcripts updated. Then another user posted a message, idk from where but seemed official)

It says these are the status possibilities

Being processed: means approved and ready to be funded

Still being processed: approved but needs an ID verify or you owe

Delay: your under review

Take action: audit

Now shay goes on to say, the tax season opened up on Sat this year making the weekly updates come after. Since the dailys updated the past few days with ddd of 2/22.. she says she "knows" the weeklys with the being processed will get the same dd of 2/22 and wmr and transcripts wont update until this saturday, after the dd.

Boy I hope shes right but there are a lot of weeklys chiming in saying their updates last year coincided with a dd date right behind it. I know mine did. And it was this saturday that my transcripts were available as well as my status changed to being processed on wmr.

Im curious how many dailys with a dd of 2/22 are cycle code 0705? Seems cycle code isnt playong as much of a role cause both 0505 and 0605 have confirmed dates of 2/22 just looking for a fellow 07/05. Lol

Gl all, im sure we will be glued the next few days!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies