turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

Not me. It’s 133 am in Baltimore. My is stillsaying processing. What a load of bs from the irs

Me too

Ok, so possible good news.

There is a girl named shay hair, (i believe) on the wheres my refund FB. She is saying that hers has always came same day or before her tax transcripts updated. Then another user posted a message, idk from where but seemed official)

It says these are the status possibilities

Being processed: means approved and ready to be funded

Still being processed: approved but needs an ID verify or you owe

Delay: your under review

Take action: audit

Now shay goes on to say, the tax season opened up on Sat this year making the weekly updates come after. Since the dailys updated the past few days with ddd of 2/22.. she says she "knows" the weeklys with the being processed will get the same dd of 2/22 and wmr and transcripts wont update until this saturday, after the dd.

Boy I hope shes right but there are a lot of weeklys chiming in saying their updates last year coincided with a dd date right behind it. I know mine did. And it was this saturday that my transcripts were available as well as my status changed to being processed on wmr.

Im curious how many dailys with a dd of 2/22 are cycle code 0705? Seems cycle code isnt playong as much of a role cause both 0505 and 0605 have confirmed dates of 2/22 just looking for a fellow 07/05. Lol

Gl all, im sure we will be glued the next few days!

Not to sound ignorant but does anybody's say "still being processed"? Mine has just said it's been received and being processed. Just clarifying lol

Mine says “being processed “ I have yet to update either but guess it’s good I don’t have that word “Still”?

0505 have confirmed ddd dates?? I’m 0505 and still waiting for a update cause I’m stuck on the being processed lol

That's what that made it seem like.

I can not get my transcript nor do I have a code on my page anywhere so I have no clue about codes.(sigh)

Refund Status Results
Print your Refund Results for your records. Take the survey.

We have received your tax return and it is being processed.
Please Note:
For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

Why hasn't this changed for me?!:( help

I have the exact same generic message...every single morning. Tired of checking and hoping at this point.

No change for me as of this morning.

Me too. NOTHING

As usual, no update. I’m going to have nightmares about the word “processing” for years to come

Going on third week of delay in tax return

I'm trying my damnedest to be patient but not having a FN update this long is absolutely ridiculous! Now I can't even check my emerald card because it's down too! This is enough to make a person crazy!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies