turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

You are so right.  Last year I had DD and it gave me a date on TT and WMR.  My refund was in my account two to three days before the date.  Go figure.  Let's just keep our hopes up high

Everyone needs to relax and to make it clear irs has until april to refund any taxes . clearly it says 9 out of 10 get their refunds within 21 days .. And population of 325 million americans in the US that leaves us with 32500000 americans that wait a little longer .. Stop going crazy i assure you everything is on time and youll have a refund before the 27th or atleast youll see something before then give it a week

People seem to forget the government was shut down for quite some time. Delays are to be expected. More people should see updates overnight on the IRS website. There is no need for panic.

I was just sharing what was told to me by someone at the IRS 🤷🏼‍♀️

I finally spoke with a person at the IRS.  Even though I got a text message saying my return was accepted on 1/28, and today would be day 22, she told me my return wasn't accepted until 1/30, and so she could look nothing up as it wasn't 21 days.  Said she didn't care of what message I had, that her message said not accepted until 1/30

YES that's EXACTLY what it seems like! I'm going to wait until the 16th or after next year too.
Mjp
Level 3

What year will be on transcripts will it be 2018 or 2019

Just yet another person who filed after a lot of us that got put ahead. I'm glad some people are getting their money but it would be nice for it to go in order of filing date.

Of course, we pay extra and get delayed. I should have just done the free version.
Who on here is still processing and paid extra? I actually used HRB but paid like $60 or so? Is there anyone who is processing that used the free version of any tax software?

@anhenry546 I paid for the TT, and I'm still processing.

@Mommyof3
Do u know where I would look on transcripts??? Just got it in mail

@angelfranco21 It would be nice if we could all just stop worrying about the bills we are desperate to pay, the food we need to buy, the clothes our children need, that we rely on this refund to buy but it's not that easy. Some of us are desperate for our refund and have late bills needing to be paid, collections calling every day wanting their money, so relaxing just isn't that easy. Times are hard and these refunds are what help us get us ahead. The only thing that irritates me is when they put out a schedule that shows if you file by certain dates you will have your refund by a certain date and at this point a lot of us that filed early are stuck in the back behind later filers. If anyone has an idea of how to relax about due bills and needing basic things to survive please let me know.

@TFlove11

You look for a code 846 and there will be a date by that and that’s your ddd date I also had a code 20190505 that’s my cycle code but that’s all I had mine too early

I paid 159.89 for self employment and it was not worth it
At all

Exactly good point but some people don’t see that way and I agree with you totally. Even if their is a delay we prepare for that but never knew to prepare this long cause week is one thing but no updates and left in dark not knowing if we will get anything before March is scary
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies