turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

What is wmr is not showing you a ddd

She filed Jan 28 and was accepted Jan 30th

She filed Jan 28 and was accepted Jan 30th

Congrats to her!! Shows movement

Don't waste your time calling they're not going to answer. 

Yesssss....She was totally shocked

I'm quite sure she was.  I'm glad for her.  I filed on the 26th, accepted on the 28th.  No bars, nothing.  PATH message came and went on the 15th and still nothing.  TT says expected DD 18th.  Nothing.  Once it showed on TT, the submitted, the accepted and now the line goes straight across which seems like it was completed, but nothing yet.

Turbo tax line will be a full blue line now cause it’s past our 21 days now mine too was the 18th and I’m still looking at being processed nothing more!! Huh I have never waited this long ever since I have paid taxes lol I know it’s my first time getting credits so I get that but wow never thought be like this

Have you rec'd your actual refund? Just curious. I do not have a DD yet.  The remainder of the refund will go directly to the card correct?

I heard from a source that works at the IRS that if you paid for your taxes to be done and had the fee come out of your refund, that could potientally delay your ddd. The refund goes to TT first to get their money and then to you.

I have the exact same messages and dates. I also got the advance on my refund and wondering if that holds it up as well?

Thanks, I was aware of that.. But I haven't even gotten an deposit date from IRS yet. Several people I know filed much later than me and already have dates. Thanks for the info!

I haven’t gotten a ddd either, unfortunately. My taxes were accepted on 1/14. A friend of mine has a ddd for 2/22 and hers were accepted 1/17. It’s just totally up in the air. Which really stinks.

I stand to correct that.  That has nothing to do with receiving your refund.  My fees are always been deducted from my refund and it has never taken this long.  So the money coming out for your fees has nothing to do with the IRS sending your money.  I've done my taxes with TT for the past 7 years and this has never happened with the delay.

@Mommyof3 Maybe it's just a glitch and we do have DDD but just can't see them, hey gotta be optimistic right 😁
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies