Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

Same here. This is bs

I filed on the 28th of jan. It was accepted the same day. Was changed to processing on the 12th of Feb. Still saying processing and will update when available. I filed single but fall under the EITC/Actc. I believe that's what's taking so long.

I get the frustration. We all need our money and the processing is very annoying for everyone who is still in processing. I myself was a very early filer and am in the same situation! But, sadly there is truly nothing we can do. And getting aggravated or discouraged is doing nothing but bringing down your mood for the day. Just think positive! At least you are getting refund and don't owe lol.

It really is BS
UR 100 PERCENT RIGHT

The irs website says the 23rd and 27th so I'm clueless lol

I've tried explaining this to people before, WMR updates for the day before. So on Sunday it's updating for Saturday, for Monday it would be updating for Sunday, and today it would be updating for yesterday which was Presidents day, so of course there wasn't an update since it was a holiday.

Im so bummed that it’s not even a good sign for me now. I never get like this but having hard time this year from not feeling so depressed over it. So many getting a ddd 2/22 is a relief for them but leaves most of us in worry and why we yet to show any kind of date. I have no pending deposits or can I look at a transcript so being left in dark makes this whole thing worse then is

I am in the same boat as you @Mommyof3. I have no transcripts either so I am in the dark as well. I got mine last year by the 22nd. It’s really hard.

I can't get my transcripts either, it really sucks just not being able to know anything. It so stressful

So what would be the problem now if it's supposed to update from yesterday since it was a holiday.  I'm getting absolutely no resolution with this bs.  My taxes were submitted on the 26th of January, accepted on the 28th, got the PATH message, then on the 15th it went away.  Now all I've been getting it's being processed, no bars, no DDD, nothing.  TT said an estimated date of the 18th.  Going back into the WMR all it says again is we've receive them and they are being processed.  .  This is ridiculous.  I just think all this is a bunch of bs.  I always filed the EIC credit with two kids, no this didn't just happen last year.  My returns have always been processed and received before now. 

No it's not.  I've always claimed the EiC credit with two children.  This mess just started. Never went through any of this before.  Taxes were submitted, accepted and approved in no time at all.  Now all of sudden they come up with this waiting for PATH or receiving middle of February.

Same here.  No bars, no nothing, a bunch of bs

Exactly.  Same here

Filed 1/28
Accepted 1/29
Path message until 2/16, status changed 2/17 at 9:36pm to refund approved ddd 2/22

I filed EITC for 2016 and 2017. I received my refunds on 02/22/2018 and 02/23/17 which is always a few days after the holiday. This year I filed on 01/28/19 and was accepted on 01/2819 as well.

We should probably see an update overnight. I wouldn't be too worried.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies