turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

@Palex, I know love :( it's totally not right I thought i was going to be one of the first with funds because I did it so early but guess not. The site I looked at said I basically should have waited till the IRS was open. Like alot of people I count on my taxes to catch up. This year I am using 2500$ for a down payment on a new vehicle because someone hit my SUV and totaled it and I need to pay lawyers because I'm in the middle of a custody battle with my ex. Like please hurry up! I need it so bad :( so frustrated and overwhelmed :(

I’m curious because I don’t remember from previous years. When WMR sites update with DDD... does TurboTax site also update that information?

I’m pretty sure that TurboTax literally has nothing to do with your refund at all after it sends it to the IRS. The estimated refund date is literally 21 days from when you filed so they just put a date in there. Like mine was February 2 but that was a while ago and still don’t have mine. And I also noticed that the where’s my refund on the government website and the app gives you different Updates. Like the one on the government website says take action and the one on the app doesn’t say that

I know I won't be filing early again !!

Hi just wanted to let you know they say the Santa Barbara website won't update today cause of the holiday

Hi hun just wanted to let you know it's not 946 code it's 846

Don’t feel bad. I filed on the 26th and accepted on the 28th. TT said estimated dates of 2/18. Of course nothing. I’m not even getting bars on wmr. All I’m still getting is it’s being processed

I’m not even seeing a date with n wmr. It’s just saying being processed

Same here

Anyone’s say DELAY still? Or is it just me hah

Since the IRS is on the east coast once they hit midnight their time they update wmr, so if you are CST check at 11pm and if you are PST check at 9PM.

Those are the times it will be updated for each time zone.

@taylau2 That was helpful info, thank you! I've always wondered how that worked if it was midnight for each time zone or what. Thanks again!

Mine too
Mjp
Level 3

I wonder why nobody got a DDD of 2/20 I usually always update on a Saturday for a Wednesday DDD this year has totally blew my mind I'm still on "being processed" I filed 1/30 went to path on 2/9 and then 2/16 to the being processed

The IRS definitely doesn't need you put out a deposit schedule if they are just going to randomly choose who gets an earlier DDD. What's the point in filing early? I filed 1/28 accepted same day, and I've seen people file a week after me and already have a DDD. Next year I'm definitely waiting for path to lift before filing. It seems like all the path holds gets them clogged up or something so maybe if we wait and don't get put in that group of pathers it would be faster idk.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies