turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

IRS President's Day Hour
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) also recognized Presidents Day as a federal holiday and is therefore closed. In anticipation of the upcoming holiday, the IRS warned people who planned to call before and after the holiday that they could experience longer wait times. The organization added that Tuesday, February 19, the day after Presidents Day will be the busiest day of the year.
They're closed.
So maybe tommorow

We filed 1099 and W-2 wages.  On SSA website the 1099 wages have been reported but the w-2 have not.  We filed 01/29/2019 and accepted the same day.  We first got the PATH message, then updated to we are processing your return.  No 946 code yet on transcripts.  I have seen some that filed after us that already have a DDD for 2/22.  

Filed Jan.28th, accepted Feb 1st, path message, Feb 16th lost path, return processing.

I just read a forum where quite a few have already got them that claimed children. I've noticed most times I'll already have my refund by the time that wmr updates. I'm still on processing I've seen some with a date of 2-22 which is Friday. Hate playing the waiting game. I do have a question? I've gotten my refund at night sometimes so is their a certain time? Or can you get them whenever?
Hoping since IRS is closed today that at least most of us get ours tommorrow. I filled 1-24-19

I just read a forum where quite a few have already got them that claimed children. I've noticed most times I'll already have my refund by the time that wmr updates. I'm still on processing I've seen some with a date of 2-22 which is Friday. Hate playing the waiting game. I do have a question? I've gotten my refund at night sometimes so is their a certain time? Or can you get them whenever?
Hoping since IRS is closed today that at least most of us get ours tommorrow. I filled 1-24-19

Yea probably no update cause today’s a holiday . Expect something by 12am tonight cause that’s when they usually update everything .

I would just like to have a ddd

I’m wondering the same thing ! This happened to me and I’m worried there is something wrong with my tax forms I filled out.

Yeah I’m still on delay in your return.. and I filed JAN 14th!!!!!

yep I filed jan 22nd accepted the next day. Only says accepted and processing, no DDD...….are a lot of u guys getting DDD on the actual WMR on irs.gov?

Mine just says it's processing , no codes , just to check back

Facebook posts shows so many getting their WMR saying 2/22 ddd and I’m still waiting for mine to give me some hope lol. I just have this sick feeling I’m gonna be one that is next week. I have never noticed the weekly and daily before and I only know my transcripts 20190505 I had mailed to me on 2-1 so their not helping me now but what I see is I’m one to wait another week which is crazy cause so many filed after me and got their ddd already so I know it isn’t in order at all. I know it’s not by how much you get back either cause if that’s the case I be first lol not getting 3,000 back so it’s not like I’m cashing in but it’s needed for car repairs

Guys, I'm sad. I filed 1/17 and I regret it! It says online early filers will be delayed which is crazy. WMR says processing with no bars. Cheer me up?????:(

I filed 1/26 so idk if that’s considered early but according to tt the email said I was an early bird . But idk I think it just varies per person . I know I need mine badly, I need to pay rent & other bills . Just a tough time so thank god im getting the movement on my irs status that I need . If mine comes before the 22nd I’ll keep you guys posted . I know we’re all anxious & in need of this money for some type of emergency

Yeah so you said that early filers are delayed?! They tell us to file ASAP! Hah wtf!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies