turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

@Lvlybrneyes37 I'm in the same boat. Fingers crossed!!

@kgbass89 @Lvlybrneyes37

Hope you guy's see something tonight!

It would be nice to wake up to good news! I’m thinking that we may get a 3/1 DDD, due to the dates we were accepted. Seems like everyone that gotta DDD filed pretty early. But, I could be wrong!

Thanks @billyraymay. This is nerve wracking. For the past 2 years, even with the PATH Act, I've gotten my refund my now.

1541 is an irs code that means that your return is being delayed, it does not mean that something is wrong with your return just means it will be delayed a bit more

@Lvlybrneyes37 I filed and was accepted by the 15th of January, so I'm not sure why I haven't gotten a DDD yet.

Oh wow! Yeah, that would drive me a bit batty. I was accepted on 2/6 and I’m still starting to freak out. At least it’s still the same generic message and nothing more serious.

I don’t understand all this and why we have to continue to wait so long for or refund. My first time being a path wait and it’s the worst

@Lvlybrneyes37 That's true. That's all that's keeping me sane at this point.

For the last few years I've been getting mine on Wednesday or Thursday coming up this week depending on what the date was. At the same time though, previous transcripts of mine had processing dates for the middle of Feb. The transcript for this year has March 4 2019 for a processing date. Don't know why. I filed Jan 23 and was accepted on the 28. Never had a path message this time. Had one bar up until Friday the 15 then went to being processed with no bars. Hopefully it's this week sometime. I have had friends that have received their returns before WMR showed a DDD

I don’t get how this drags out so long for Path Act waiting really I feel for you guys for dealing with this last couple years cause this is just torture

Yup .mine did not update again.
It's so annoying
Especially when ur BROKE LOL

You've just got a kind heart. I get it, I don't know that I'd want my child's father in jail where if they did say they wanted to see daddy they couldn't. It's understandable. Supporting babies on 1 income isn't easy. I am a stay at home mom, it just doesn't make sense for me to go back to work and put 2 babies in daycare, that would be most of my paycheck because any job I've had never pays too much. In turn though my husband works a lot and travels for work so it definitely gets hard doing things aline sometimes but you do what ya gotta do. It sounds like your little girl got 2 parents in 1 anyways, I always get my mom something for Father's day because she filled both roles. Single parents are superheroes. I hope everything gets worked out soon. Hopefully we will both have our refund soon. I read that wmr updates from midnight to 7pm on Sunday so maybe ours just hasn't updated yet. Fingers crossed for us both.

I filed and was accepted 1/28 along with many other, some that filed early january and still don't have a DDD. I have also seen people who filed after Feb get the 2/22 DDD. So Idk what the reasoning is. But I think the next DD would be the 27th.

That's the truth! I see people saying how they are going to buy all their stuff on amazon since they got their DDD, I'm just thinking... I'd like to go get groceries and some new clothes for my boys that have obviously hit a growth spurt!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies