turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

Nope mine didn’t change.. still says TAKe ACTION 152

If you don’t mind me asking, when were you accepted? I filed on 2/6 and was accepted within mins. But, I still don’t have a DDD. I have EIC and ACTC.

@anhenry546

Glad I Have some one to talk to! I'm rambling at this point! Also I know way off topic... Haha...

I'm Soooo Frustrated I couldn't sleep... I do not receive child support I don't wanna see anyone in jail for non payments. I don't want my child to think I was unfair when she's older but at the same time we have it written that if our child wants to talk or see her mother I'll make the effort to contact her to do so. some ppl think I'm too kind on the whole matter. just because I and the mother cant get along. Its not my baby's girls fault how things turned out after a few years of trying to make things work for the 3 of us you know. I just don't push the CS Issue to keep things smooth for my baby girls sake. I'm not saying we couldn't use that money but I always figure out a way to make things happen for us. She is 7 btw. 

Mine still processing as well. Smdh

Mine says still processing

I’m so sorry! But, continue to keep working hard to provide for your daughter and it’ll all work itself out. I hope that your DDD comes soon!

Lvlybrneyes37 hey idk if u were talking to me but I have child credit and eic also and I filed early actually I filed JAN 15th . Received 16th. Said processing for a couple weeks and it’s take action now. So called irs and lady said she doesn’t know why it says that..

Mine, too, is still reading “processed”. This is driving me nuts!

Also Was wondering what time of day will the refunds be posted to the TT Card? 

Last year Mine was on at around 11:30 or a little after 12:00 P.M Im sure of.

Do you guys happen to remember what Time yours was on your TT Card???

Just wondering... Ive also been checking the  https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login website.

Wait it changed to tax topic 1541 wtf does that mean

1541 usually means a delay. But, to find out why, you gotta call.

I just locked myself outta the WMR. I’ll check back at 12 am, EST. Hoping on a DDD!

Thank you billyraymay !

Mine updated overnight got approved ddd for the 22nd did mine the 2nd of february got accepted same day, but last year had problems with my return had to paper file and take proof of my income. Thank god this year went a little smoother just freaked out with the path act never had that issue

I last checked a few mins ago, before locking myself out, and it still had the plain looking generic message that everyone else had up until last night. No 1541, no 152, etc. I hope I get an update for DDD tonight/morning.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies