turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

You talking about on the WMR Website or TT website?

WMR

Holy **bleep**!!!! UPDATE!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!

It's 12:06 AND the WMR for me has this:

Refund Status Results :

Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 22, 2019.

If your refund is not credited to your account by February 27, 2019, check with your bank to see if it has been received.

Holy **bleep**!!!! UPDATE!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!

It's 12:06 AND the WMR for me has this:

Refund Status Results :

Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 22, 2019.

If your refund is not credited to your account by February 27, 2019, check with your bank to see if it has been received.

Same here I have an update with a DD of 2/22

I just seen on the left side of my return that its $1,000 short of what I was suppose to get wtf is that about?? instead of $3,000 i'm getting $2,000 instead wtf??? Is your guys amounts rite? 

Tbh I checked through the app, doesn’t list my refund amount but I did have to enter it for them to pull it up.

I just checked approved and deposit date 2.22

Im saying I used the amount I had before to enter on the WRM website but on the left side it has your refund amount and it says 2,000 instead of before it said 3,000? Ima be f##kin Mad if My amount is really a 1k short.... Idk Maybe they messed something up on my return that's weird as hell...

Do you have any outstanding school loans or anything like that? They will definitely take your refund if you do, and that's usually how it happens, you'll think you are getting one amount and then a different amount shows up on the left hand side of wmr.

What time zone are you guys in, it's only 11:26 here so it's not past midnight yet, could that be why mine hasn't updated yet? I was accepted 1/28 but it still says that it's being processed.

Est currently 12:32 am still saying processing

Filed: 01/31
With: TT
Fees : Yes
Accepted: 01/31
Credits: EITC
Wmr Status: Processing with Topic 152

Has to be after 12a.m. you'll see the change on your WMR a few minutes after 12 you should.

As for student loans I don't have any student loans, no child support, I don't owe anything. Something must have gotten messed up on my return that's the only thing I can think of..... I'll Wait till I get my refund and if it's 1k Short I'll call them and see what happened I don't wanna call and have to wait longer for all of my return if that makes any since. maybe my baby momma used my daurters ss# on her taxes for a dependent. Ima be very pised off if she did... I hope that's not the case... IDK how to handle this... other than wait and get my money on the 22nd then call and see about the rest I cant wait any longer on all of it. This is depressing but also happy I get something soon. What would you guys suggest I do??

Mine changed from processing to approved with a DDD of 2/22! Thank goodness for some progress!!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies