turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

Filed 1/27
Accepted 1/28
Path message 2/1
2/16 being processed no bars

I don’t have an orange bar but I got the update that’s its being processed . My DDD I’m turbotax is still the 18th

Filed 1/19
Accepted 1/22
Got the PATH message up until today.
2/16 Processing with no bars.

My TurboTax doesn’t have a DDD, it’s still saying Accepted. Does anyone else’s TurboTax not have a DDD?

i don’t think anyone does on this thread yet . they just begun to process them for us because we had the EIC and actc

does anybody know if IRS processes returns over the weekend as well ? for instance if it’s processing last night , friday, can I check saturday or Sunday night and maybe see that it’s approved?

Does anyone know how long this processing is going to take

I don’t get no colors in bars either and the only way anyone can see turbo dd date is from a desktop or laptop. Mine is the 18th but I’m not thinking I will see mine soon. Never had to deal with Path before and I definitely hate it so far

DawnMP78 ya I am head of household and but I claimed my little daughter. Ya i have had take action now for a week since last Saturday I filed Jan 15th

Mine is doing the same thing it did last year. Bars saying received and the the path message on the weekend and then the next weekend changed to processing but no bars and then I got my refund the following Thursday.
I got my refund days before WMR site or turbo tax gave me a DDD

I hope I get mine next few days then I am used to getting mine on Wednesday but since this path this year I have no clue what to think cause I would if had mine 2/6 if this ACTC didn’t put me on Path lol

My Turbo Tax does not have the DDD but I think it did when I first filed not taking into consideration the EITC etc. But my wmr doesn't have the orange bar either just the processing message.

I Love your Pic,
MY boys love SML
THEN THEY GOT MOM WATCHING JEFFY EITH THEM LOL

Have you called them? My message says to call. But now I have to wait until Monday. Fun.

My 7 year old girl adores him and wanted him from Santa. Esty make puppets I found but I couldn’t afford the $500 so I took a chance emailed them about her and they sent her a Jeffy puppet for Christmas wow!! Blessing they said it was one if there defective ones the brow was messed up and I couldn’t tell at all!! Wow best Christmas blessing in my life. She sleeps with him and puts him back in the bag it came in. I never seen a child so happy like her when she opened him that morning. So I owe Jeffy a lot!! Making kids laugh and know it’s ok being different cause my little girl is just that and truly a blessing
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies