turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

I am the same RottieMama! I filed and was accepted on January 29 and woke up getting processing message on WMR so I checked my transcripts with a 846 code and a DDD of February 22. I am relocating out of Virginia so I needed this money to add to the other money we have saved. Updates are coming everyone! I filed married joint with kids but one of the credits I didn't get because we made too much.

I've gotten my return on the 20th of feb the last 2 years! Hoping for the same this year!

Update . Finally got in online to order Transcript and it does not show anything on Account Record or Wage info but on AR it does say "As of. Feb. 25 2019"  . I did update this past monday but it just went

"We recieved your ........ it is being processed.

Tax Topic 152" 

To : 

" We recieved ............ Being Processed. If you filed an Accurate and complete......... 21 days............... Tax Topic 152"

I usually get updates on Monday but i may not get them until Tuesday this week because of the Holiday.

Filed: 01/31
With: TT
Fees : Yes
Accepted: 01/31
Credits: EITC
Wmr Status: Processing with Topic 152. No path act message

Nice...
mine says...
You have exceeded your amount of views for the day....lol

I checked WMR at about 1:30am, and my status has also changed to the same one others are saying. No more PATH Act message and no more Tax Topic 152. Just says we have received your return and it is being processed. I can't access my transcript online, so I don't know if there is a refund date on there or not.

My path message is gone. Today it says its being processed no date. Hoping soon tho.

Same here , Feb 22nd I received for past 2 yrs
Hopefully same

Bianca423 that's good news believe it or not because if there were something bad a different code would be telling you to call the IRS for more information. I am a weekly updater so I knew any updates would be on my transcripts this morning on Saturday. 

LMFAO RIGHT...LOL 😂😂😂

I filed my return 1/17 thru TT.
Accepted 1/23.
Received my $1,000 TT advance 1/23.
I have 2 children that I claimed and I filed Married filing joint.
I had the PATH message for weeks until this morning where it's saying it's being processed with no bars or path message. I'm hoping I get my refund this tuesday!!!!

No one got a message saying take action and then you click I. Contact us and it says tax 152? I feel like I’m the only one.. and when I called last week they said they don’t know why it says that..

accepted 1/26/19
Filed with TT
Nothing for a couple weeks . topic 152 . Msg said EIC cannot be processed until after mid feb.
UPDATE : 2/16/19 it is being processed. orange bar back on

That is odd. Anyone have this also?

I did not get an orange bar... Hmm

I got that message this morning! It says take action, call the IRS, there is a delay in your return. Did you happen to file as head of household and also file one of your kid's taxes? My daughter works but she is 16 and still my dependent. I filed her taxes 2 days after mine. Hers were approved today and mine had that take action message.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies