turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

It’s 3:57 am and my status has changed too!

We have received your tax return and it is being processed.

Please Note: For refund information, please continue to check here, or visit the Refunds page on IRS.gov. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

@vmoore431 It’s okay. I just want to make sure I’m clear when I respond. My message did change this morning and it seems some people’s did. But nothing in my account. The message reads:

We have received your tax return and it is being processed.

Please Note: For refund information, please continue to check here, or visit the Refunds page on IRS.gov. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

I got the same message, I checked around 3:47am . My DDD still says the 18th on TurboTax but I’m expecting it by the 19th hopefully ! Just glad to see some type of update in the right direction .

I believe I filed around the 6th.

Got the Accepted Message on the 8th.

I Also Have EITC/ACTC.

My Status Just Changed on The WMR to They Have My Return and Is Being Processed (2/16/2019).

Last Year I Had to Jump Through Their Hoops And Ased For The Letter To Verify Who I Was 3 Times....

Lets Hope Everything Goes Smoothly This Year! 

Nothing on mine. Still says take action delay in your refund

I did my return on feb 2nd, got accepted same day at 11p.m
Was at first bar on irs recieved, feb 9th went to path act message,
Now today it went to its processing with no tax topic, is that a good thing??

All of my bars have disappeared and says it's been received and being processed. Haven't seen anything from turbo tax about a DDD. Hopefully they come Tuesday next week. Either way more than likely before next Friday. Good luck

Watch your mail! You may get a letter saying to call them with tax information to confirm your identity.

@selinaruiz84I think its good because at least it means we are updated and should receive a refund within the timeline of 27th of Feb. I had herd a few people saying the 20th of Feb. but I have no proof of that being an accurate funding date. I'm not sure of the date but my wmr states seems to update on Tuesday at3a.m. then again on Saturday 3:30a.m. So I'm thinking I'll see an update on 18th Monday night at 3:00a.m witch would be the 19th Tuesday 3:00a.m technically. Idk I'm hoping this is the case.

Does yours show a tax topic?
When the path act came out the tax topic did to and now its gone too, last year had no problem with the identity issue hoping this year i wont either

Naw Just we have received you refund and its being processed no bars or tax topic or pact act. 

Sure did. Says its being processed once again lol

Same here .

I Just found this info wile looking over the irs website. Thought I'd share it at least.

Where's My Refund? ‎on IRS.gov and the IRS2Go mobile app will be updated February 23 for the vast majority of early filers who claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. These taxpayers will not see a refund date on Where's My Refund? or through their software packages until then. The IRS, tax preparers and tax software will not have additional information on refund dates, so Where’s My Refund? remains the best way to check the status of a refund. Where’s My Refund? is only updated once daily, usually overnight, so checking it more often will not produce new or different results.

I just pulled my transcript and it changed saying ‘846 - Refund issued 2-22-2019’ which is the exact same date I got last year - except 2018 obviously. My return was filed on the 26th and excepted on the 28th if that helps.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies