turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

Just curious.  Are you employed with IRS.

anyone else getting a date change my taxes said would get on the 13th even though they couldnt release anything till the 15th with  the credits and i just checked it and they changed it to the 20th and even changed the day i filed it it was excepeted on jan 22nd they changed it to transmitted the 28th and accepted the 30th

Turbo Tax gave me a date of the 18th but with the EIC credit now they're saying mid February or the end o February.  It's just a whole game.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/refund-timing i went here and it kinda exsplains this path  thing better we had called there even there recordind says it cant give info but on that site it says where my refund cant be used till the 23rd to cjeck anything

Where's My Refund ‎on IRS.gov and the IRS2Go mobile app remains the best way to check the status of a refund. Where’s My Refund will be updated with projected deposit dates for most early EITC and ACTC refund filers by February 23 so those filers will not see a refund date on Where's My Refund ‎or through their software packages until then. The IRS, tax preparers and tax software will not have additional information on refund dates, so these filers should not contact or call about refunds before the end of February.

I filled 1/18/2019
Irs received 1/22/2019
Irs accepted 1/22/2019
Path message also topic 152
Ordered transcripts acc and tax both online over week ago
Still waiting to see
Fingers crossed

Filed 01/28 for myself with my 16 year old as a dependent

Accepted 01/29 

Still only one bar.

Filed for my 16 year old who has a job- she has no tax credits and is a single filer

Filed on 02/01

Accepted 02/02

Still only one bar

This is getting insanely frustrating. I'm not sure what the hold up is with my daughter's taxes as she is a single filer w/o eitc or actc. I just called the IRS and they wouldn't tell me anything because it hasn't been 21 days.

But does that mean the return was accepted if the path act message comes out? I did mine on feb 2nd & was on recieved by irs then jumped to the path act message

So I checked my refunds from 2018 and 2017, which was when the PATH Act started. I used the TT Free Federal edition, and I received my refund in my account on February 16th both years. This year, I have to wait for SBTPG, but I'm hoping it doesn't take too long to process my refund. Anyone know how long they hold it for after they receive it?

@vmoore431 what kind of question is that? I’m a single mother of three looking for my return just like everyone else on here!

I didn’t mean anything harmful about it. You just seem to give good answers to some of the questions we’re all curious about that’s all

thats the same exact thing I was thining ! 

I filed on the 26th . 

It was accepted on the 28th . 

My DDD from turbotax is Feb. 18th, but being the holiday im thinking (hoping) the 19th  .

Even got the message that I was ahead of the line after filing so I was early . 

But I normally get my direct deposit from my job on tuesdays since I have a credit union, so im hoping it comes on tuesday . (fingers crossed) Ill definitely keep you guys updated ! Smiley Wink

definitely praying for everyone to get theirs in a timely fashion ! And make sure you use them wisely ! Paying rent or mortgage ahead of time, home repairs, etc. 

Update to My last post!

Okay so Its 3:30a.m. 2/16/19

Refund Status Results:

We have received your tax return and it is being processed.

I didn't have a bar or a pact act message or a 152 code link before.

I was worried but as of now im seeing a lot of people are showing this message on the wmr page. 

Ive also seen talk of people saying refunds will be on the 20th idk, just sharing what I've seen on other post's...

Also I've been using this bank website to see if they have received my funds from the irs,  https://www.sbtpg.com. Go here and click on for taxpayers and then click the 2nd option on the next page after that enter all your info just like on the where's my refund page and you'll see if they have received your funds from the irs or not.

As of now I'm not showing any funds received on the bank website.

I'll Update a soon as things change!

Gl to ALL!

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies