turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

So 20190505 what is that

Mine Has no PACT ACT or 152 and no status bar. Should I call the IRS?  Last Year I  think it showed this same thing and I had to call and verify my identity but they could not do it over the phone so I gad to drive like hr1:30 mins to the irs building just to show id and verify myself...I had to wait 21 days last time for my wmr To change to a service code though. IDK what to do I feel like I should call for real I don't wanna wait another 21 days just to get a service code to call them or wait on a letter in the mail telling me what to do...

@Mommyof3 that is just when it was accepted? I'm not sure if that is the correct word. It means the day 5 (Thursday), of the 5th week, in 2019.

So 1/31/2019

Friday is 1

Monday is 2

Tuesday is 3

Wednesday is 4

Thursday is 5

Ok cause people on Facebook saying it’s weekly but I have no clue I got my refunds on Tuesday before and Wednesday but first time being on Path so who knows. Turbo ddd is 2/18

Yeah I'm not positive because as I've said I've never ordered a tax transcript because it was a waste of time by the time it would get to me.

I do know I filed state and federal at the same time and Indiana is showing a deposit date of 2/14

Okay I just found the chart it’s the processed date lol January 31,2019 so thank you cause your on it!! Bless you

I got my Indiana said deposit 2/12/19 so pray that post lol
alannarodriguez
Returning Member

My turbo tax doesn’t show any dates

You have to do from desktop and some said they can change the view to desktop on their phone but that didn’t work for me but I didn’t see the dates either till I looked from the laptop

hi i just wanted to say i to have the same as you and i think the reason it says the 12th I've been hearing is because turbotax tries to get it dd early could be completely wrong but that's just what i was told
KristineH
Returning Member

I have the credits but my wmr is on one bar and says is being processed I haven't got the PATH message yet I did last year but my last name changed from my prior years since I got married and I ordered my transcripts through mail but when I received them it came in as my maiden name and says there is no return filed I'm worried and confused?

Any changes today guys?
Mines the same still path.

I haven’t checked I probably won’t check till Saturday morning cause my path message will not change till then. I promised myself not to do stalking IRS2Go lol

So my fed was accepted on January 28th.  Yes, I claimed the EIC credit.  So about a week after my acceptance I started checking with WMR.  After first all it kept saying was accepted and being processed.  Now last Friday it gives me a message of saying those that claim the credit to check back in mid February or the end of February.  I just checked it again and it's giving me the same message.  Who has received their refund after getting this message on WMR

Same here.  Before it was showing that they have received it and it is being processed that.  That was January 28th.  No when I check WMR it doesn't even give you the bar status anymore.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies