turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Is anyone else still waiting for their refund. Mine was accepted on January 29th

Did he receive a letter. Bc I filed jan and just got mine last month . But I recieved letters. Did he try calling

Is anyone else still waiting for their refund. Mine was accepted on January 29th

Got letter in march turn everything in. On website it saids been reviewed been saying that since march

Call the number on the letter early Monday morning. You wont be on hold that long. At that time. It should be coming soon. Mine finally came to my bank. Web site still says being processed

I filed on the 28th and it was accepted the very next day. Turbo Tax said I'd get my refund by Feb. 15th. When it didn't arrive, I checked in and they had changed the date to Feb. 7th....which didn't matter because it never came, but still...get your freaking dates straight. I checked with the IRS and they said it is still processing. I'm very irritated and annoyed with Turbo Tax this year. They also did something pretty sketchy with my filing fee (and have the screen captures to prove it). First my filing fee was "$39.99 with a $5 discount." I didn't file right then, but came back later that day to file and the filing fee had been totally changed to "$59.99  with a $20 (!!!) discount" So I ended up paying five dollars more for my federal return. There were other fees too and once Turbo Tax got done bleeding me, I ended up paying more for my fees than I even got back for my state refund. It was just an ordinary tax return, no fancy deductions or write-offs or anything like that. I wrote to them a couple of times about this, but nobody deigned to respond. Next year, I'm doing my own taxes. It will be slower, but at least I know I can trust myself. I don't feel like I can trust Turbo Tax anymore.

Same here

Now I got a message saying take action 1541 does that mean I'm being reviewed or audited ?
krys_617

Filed on the 28th of Jan... it says it’s beinf processed. I have to admit I’m pretty nervous. Last year I filed in January and didn’t get it till July

Same here Krys. I got mine in May so I’m very skeptical this yr

@raineygomez  that tax code means it’s delayed.

I didn’t get my refund till May last year either guys. I file EIC AND child tax credit. This year I filed Jan 30 and I had bars in WMR until today and they disappears today and  now have a message that says we have received your refund and it is being processed. But I did not get any bar update or anything.

What I am not understanding is how is the IRS and the news media claiming that all have to wait until the 27th or later. if you filed using the EIC. But, clearly after reading this thread that is not true in the least, when there have been plenty on just this thread alone, that have stated they filed their taxes and claimed the EIC and have received their Federal and or both back already and it is not Feb 27th yet.

So when the IRS or the news media make such claims it is really BS because others have received theirs. The other thing that I am not understanding is why are they not taking them in the order that they were filed and accepted. I filed on the 28th and it was accepted on the 28th but yet I am see an extreme amount of individuals who filed after I did, that have received theirs or have a direct deposit date already and mine still says processing.  It seems like the IRS is just going all over the board picking and choosing who they want to process and who they are throwing on the back burner instead of going in the order day to day like they should be. So, my question would be since it is all over the board is it because of the amount of the refund? Maybe, the smaller amounts are getting done first and the higher the amount is getting pushed back?????

Still waiting with nothing accepted 1/24 turbo tax said supposed to get refund back 1/14 and still haven't seen a penny

It won’t let me comment

Oh I can now. I was accepted on the 31st. Ended up calling an advocate yesterday and they’ll be calling me back before the End of next week. When I called the IRS they told me the same as last yr... 45 days

dwilson it seems like that’s what it is. Though my refund is more than it was last year I triple checked my numbers and found out that the job I started last May withholds more than my previous job. I made sure I looked over my numbers to avoid a delay
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies