turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

After you file
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Did you receive your refund yet? If not, you’re not alone. According to the IRS, your federal refund generally takes around 21 days to get to your bank account. But that’s only if all is good on your tax return -and there are no questions from our fr... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted Friday
so it's been more then 18 hours and still have not got my refund advance after i E-File my taxes and they accepted my federeal im confused i have not gotten a email saying i was approved or denied does any one esle have this issue
Louie97182 ‎Posted January 25, 2022 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by hollymadison
Hi everyone, I used turbo tax software (downloaded, Mac) to attach a required form which was prompted by the software to my State return. It gave me a prompt that the attachment was "accepted" by the software. When I filed it electronically, the PDF ... read more
serendipity025 ‎Posted February 4, 2023 | Latest post 20m ago by JulieS
I filed my Federal Taxes. My State return was set to Do not -Efile my state return now, I'll do it later. Conformation was returned that the Federal Taxes were accepted.I finished my State Taxes, then tried to file them. Under E-filing, both Federal ... read more
cgherman ‎Posted Monday | Latest post 28m ago by cgherman
You don't tell people they are going to be charged from BOTH State and Federal refunds. That is one of the worst business practices I have ever come across. If I had been told this would happen, I'd have been fine with it. But it's the sneaky underha... read more
4Rtwincysters ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 35m ago by xmasbaby0
vjktsears67 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 37m ago by xmasbaby0
(Not real numbers.) I originally had a refund of $3000 that I opted to apply to 2024 taxes. After amending, my refund is $1000 (still overpaid for 2023). TurboTax says I owe $2000 for 2023. When they receive my amended return, will the IRS change the... read more
williams3796 ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 49m ago by Mike9241
thurmancathey90- ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post an hour ago by CatinaT1
When I select my file after loading Turbotax 2023, a notice appears that says my file does not exist.
tbhemphill-comca ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by CatinaT1
ghhou1 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by xmasbaby0
Has anyone who took a solar credit gotten their refund before 21 days? I filed 2/9 and it was accepted 2/10. My tracker has not updated since then and is still stuck on “accepted.” I have called the IRS a few times and finally got ahold of someone wh... read more
lsalvag1 ‎Posted March 19, 2024 | Latest post an hour ago by madtaxpayer
Today I received a direct deposit for my federal refund, but the amount was short by roughly $700. This is after I calculate the amount TurboTax shows they would take on my service order. When I check my filing on the IRS site it shows that I should ... read more
MShavalier ‎Posted March 7, 2024 | Latest post 2 hours ago by CatinaT1
looking up old returns
maria6886 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by CatinaT1
Please Help!I am in the process of amending my return and it keeps getting rejected. I see that people have tried to put 0 in for spouse AGI or select they didn't file the previous year but I don't see any of those options in the amended return pages... read more
jpark503 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post 2 hours ago by VolvoGirl
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies