cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

I went to print my return and it didn't print the signature page 2 of the 1040. Is this normal or how do I get it to print a page I can sign and mail to IRS?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 1

I went to print my return and it didn't print the signature page 2 of the 1040. Is this normal or how do I get it to print a page I can sign and mail to IRS?

Please be aware that the new tax law changed the look of the form 1040, it supposed to be two half pages--front and back--but when you print it out, both sides print on one page. The signature place is now on "page 1" of form 1040, right after dependents are listed. 

1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 1

Please be aware that the new tax law changed the look of the form 1040, it supposed to be two half pages--front and back--but when you print it out, both sides print on one page. The signature place is now on "page 1" of form 1040, right after dependents are listed.