Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

aleciar24

According to the wheres my refund tool my taxs were approved, and sent. Now today its just saying there was an error and my refund may take longer. Whats up?

I've been checking my refund status. It was going good, got approved, and then it said sent. Now when i logged in to the tool it states "something went wrong" and that i should call the irs when open and have a referance number and I have a ext to call. What the heck is really going on here?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
MicheleR

According to the wheres my refund tool my taxs were approved, and sent. Now today its just saying there was an error and my refund may take longer. Whats up?

Only the IRS can answer that question as TurboTax does not have information concerning a taxpayers refund status or any issues the IRS may have. Please contact the number on the notice using the reference number to speak to an IRS Representative

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MicheleR

Only the IRS can answer that question as TurboTax does not have information concerning a taxpayers refund status or any issues the IRS may have. Please contact the number on the notice using the reference number to speak to an IRS Representative

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies