One of my jobs send my w2 late and i dont know how to file it since it says my taxes were already filed.

denca0426

JulieCo

If you tax return has already been filed via e-file, you will need to wait and see if the IRS accepts your tax return. 

• If the return ends up being rejected by the IRS, then you will have an opportunity to make the corrections you want to your tax return (add the W-2) and resubmit it.
  • If your return is accepted by the IRS, then you must file an amended return (Form 1040X) to correct the error.  Below is a link with more information on filing an amended return. Note that amended returns must be printed and mailed.