dbouton

Once the irs transmits my turbotax refund-how does it take to get redirected to my account?

This feature is pending. Thanks for your patience.
Didn't get the answer you wanted? Would you like to view more questions that might be relevant?

AkinaLO

The IRS asks that you allow up to 5 days from the listed deposit date for your funds to appear. Also, many financial institutions do not process payments on weekends or holidays, which can affect when refunds reach taxpayers. After 5 days check with your financial institution about your refund, since financial institutions vary in how and when they credit funds. You can see more information on this topic here https://www.irs.gov/individuals/refund-timing

AkinaLO

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing