santosh747joshi

Once I file the tax return, it only prints/downloads PDF, but with no worksheets. How I download my tax return ith worksheet, after I have filed it.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2020 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

santosh747joshi

Thank you, DoninGA, for a quick reply and finding a way around. Brilliant. 

Intuit support: Please make a note and make it simple, i.e. allow anyone to download tax return with options for worksheets, after they have filed it.