sarahg5477

Once I complete my back taxes (2013,2014,2015) and print them, where do I send them to? Does the State and Federal get mailed to different places? Mail each year seperate

MichaelMc

Your federal tax returns are sent to varying addresses, depending on the part of the country in which you live and whether a payment is included with the tax return. Please see IRS Where to Mail Form 1040 to determine the correct mailing address for your returns. I would advise mailing each year's return separately to avoid processing errors.

To learn the mailing address for your state tax returns, please contact your state Department of Revenue. 

MichaelMc

sarahg5477

Thank you! Do I send my state taxes somewhere else? (I filed them with turbo tax to but I need to send them all)
MichaelMc

Yes. Do a Google search on [your state name] Department of Revenue. You should be able to find instructions containing the tax return mailing addresses for your state.