Solved: On turbo tax it’s showing my federal tax return has been accepted. When I go to irs website and check it still shows pending?

On turbo tax it’s showing my federal tax return has been accepted. When I go to irs website and check it still shows pending?

Employee TurboTax Specialist

E-filing is LIVE in TurboTax but the IRS will not open for E-Filing until January 29th,2018. Please see the following link for more info:

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/2018-tax-filing-season-begins-jan-29-tax-returns-due-april-17-help-avai...

Employee TurboTax Specialist

So does that mean they won’t start sending out money until the irs goes live?
Employee TurboTax Specialist

The IRS will not begin issuing refunds until at least mid-February.