ttky189617

On turbo tax it’s showing my federal tax return has been accepted. When I go to irs website and check it still shows pending?

AshleyLO

E-filing is LIVE in TurboTax but the IRS will not open for E-Filing until January 29th,2018. Please see the following link for more info:

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/2018-tax-filing-season-begins-jan-29-tax-returns-due-april-17-help-avai...

AshleyLO

ttky189617

So does that mean they won’t start sending out money until the irs goes live?
AshleyLO

The IRS will not begin issuing refunds until at least mid-February.