On my tax return the review says lets get some det...

aqashaahme

On my tax return the review says lets get some details from your spouses 1099-nec but, I am filing alone and am not married. What do I do?

MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Sounds like you may have made an entry in the personal information section indicating you have a spouse. Have you reviewed that section again to be sure?

aqashaahme

The section says I am single.

HeatherPLO

If it says you are single, it shouldn't trigger anything for a spouse.  Are you able to skip it?  If not, try this and see if this clears the issue for you.  Please log completely out of TurboTax.  Then, in your browser, please clear your cache and delete your cookies.  After this, close completely out of the browser.  Re-open everything including logging back into TurboTax.  

For further instructions on how to clear cache and delete cookies, please see the links below:

Clear Cache

Delete Cookies

llcross

I cleared the cache, deleted cookies, and closed and open the browser; however, I am still receiving this error message

JeanneLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please follow the instructions in this TurboTax FAQ to contact customer support in order for us to assist you with this issue:  What is the TurboTax phone number?