quezetterhaddox

On my tax return I gave you my card number instead of my account number...

I gave the wrong account number

NjoyBhappy

Was this account number for your refund to be deposited to? 

Have you already e-filed your return? If you have already, you will not be able to change your bank details. You will have to wait to see if your return is accepted or rejected by the IRS. 

• If your return is rejected, then you can update your information and resubmit your return. 
  • If your return is accepted and the IRS cannot deposit your refund into your account, then a paper check will be mailed to you.

NOTE: If you have not filed yet, you can still change your information. (See the FAQ below for instructions) 

Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302459

NjoyBhappy