Can I e-file my 2017 tax returns with my 2018 tax returns?

No, you cannot e-file your 2017 income tax return with your 2018 income tax return.  Each return has to be e-filed separately.  

You have to file each year separately.  You can only efile 2018 returns.  You have to print and mail 2017.  Do you still need to,prepare a 2017 return?  Online is only good for the current 2018 return.

i want to file 2018

The VolvoGirl response I believe to be inaccurate.  It is not the IRS that precludes you from e-filing your 2017 and 2018 return, but a limitation of Intuit as an efile service provider. I received notice from the IRS dated February 25, 2019 which states "file electronically through and e-file provider if it's within two years from the original due date of the return"

Well yes there might be another local accountant or company that will let you efile prior years.  This is just a Turbo Tax forum.

I just filed my 2017 taxes

How do i file my 2017 taxes using turbo tax?

@jeffausmer What software did you use? The current online software can only be used for 2018.

@jeffausmer Online preparation and e-filing for 2017 is permanently closed.
To file a return for a prior tax year
 If you need to prepare a return for 2015, 2016, or 2017 you can purchase and download desktop software to do it, then print, sign,  and mail the return(s)
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/">https://turbotax.intuit.com/persona...>
Remember to prepare your state return as well—if you live in a state that has a state income tax.
When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS received the return.
Note:  The desktop software you need to prepare the prior year return must be installed/downloaded to a full PC or Mac.  It cannot be used on a mobile device.

I used my 2017 W-2 for 2018 return,i didn't  know it was permanently closed

Oh no.  Then you used the wrong software for your 2017 return.  If they accept it, you have to wait for it to be processed and then amend the return.  If it is rejected--which in this situation would be good news-- you will be able to correct it and re-submit it the right way.  Let us know whether the return is accepted or rejected and we will help with what you need to do next.