turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dysona1

I 've received emails stating my state and federal are accepted however when I go to track my status the irs says wait 24hrs after getting an email but it has been?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I 've received emails stating my state and federal are accepted however when I go to track my status the irs says wait 24hrs after getting an email but it has been?

No news is not bad news at this point. If you receive a rejection email, then you will know there is an error.

It can take up to one week for the IRS to update their status for you.

Just keep a check on your status through their site :  https://www.irs.gov/refunds

If for any reason, there is an issue, the IRS will notify you by mail. Also, if there are any issue the IRS will post it on your status for you.

You can always call them.  1-800-829-1040

View solution in original post

1 Reply

No news is not bad news at this point. If you receive a rejection email, then you will know there is an error.

It can take up to one week for the IRS to update their status for you.

Just keep a check on your status through their site :  https://www.irs.gov/refunds

If for any reason, there is an issue, the IRS will notify you by mail. Also, if there are any issue the IRS will post it on your status for you.

You can always call them.  1-800-829-1040

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies