Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Account is froze! How long does it take for a check to be mailed that was sent to deposit that i cant get to?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Account is froze! How long does it take for a check to be mailed that was sent to deposit that i cant get to?

Not an income tax question.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

This is mainly a user community forum.  Please explain what you are talking about.  Otherwise we have to start guessing.   But be aware that this is a public Internet forum, so don't post any personal or sensitive info here in the forum.

What "account is frozen" -- your bank account, your TurboTax online account, or what?   Who is supposed to be sending you a check?

I'll take a guess.  Are you asking about a 2015 Federal refund check?    Did you choose to pay your TurboTax fees out of a Federal refund?   And if so, did the direct deposit bounce back to the intermediary bank that handles that process, and they are supposed to be sending you a check?

Or if you did not have any TurboTax fees paid out of your Federal refund, did the IRS try to make a deposit to your bank account, which was declined, so it was sent back to the IRS, who is issuing  you a check?

If neither of those is the issue, then please explain.

No my bank account is frozen & my checks from my job?

Sorry, but without any explanation I still don't understand what you are asking about in a tax forum.    Do you have a tax issue or some kind of TurboTax issue?   There must be more to the story.

No not a tax issue, my regular checkings account is frozen .. My job was doing direct deposit

Frozen due to what?  So the bank has been sending the deposits back to the employer? Have you discussed the issue with your employer?

I'm not sure what kind of help you are trying to get in a tax forum and TurboTax product forum..  Keep watching the thread today, and you may get more comments.

Okay . someone hacked my account. It doesnt anything to do with turbo tax . just my basic bank and checking account

Hacked your bank account?    If you're a victim of ID theft, here is some info that might be helpful:
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/uac/taxpayer-guide-to-identity-theft">https://www.irs.gov/uac/taxpayer-guide-to-...>

No im not, i just want to know about my direct deposit ??

Direct deposit from your employer?  Have you contacted your employer and the bank to see if the bank returned it to the employer?

Not an income tax question.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies