turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rih16

My refund status went from showing the Path ACT to my bars disappearing last night. Does that mean something's wrong with my refund?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
CiCi

My refund status went from showing the Path ACT to my bars disappearing last night. Does that mean something's wrong with my refund?

No. Most people who have been on the Path for a while changed to processing last night. Myself included, but when I look at my transcript I have a refund date of 2-22. WMR is scheduled to update tomorrow the 17th. So you should see a change then to a ddd, hopefully. Hope this helps!

Nothing has updated....Now what?
HEATHER99

NOTHING UPDATED FOR ME NEITHER..I WAS ACCEPTED 1/22...BEEN ON PATH ALL THE WAY UP TO SATURDAY,SWITCHED TO IS PROCESSING,IM STILL THERE

Did u get it and how long did it take 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies