tipp1234

Need to finsh my taxes I filled out my income tax return last night but don't know if it got finish it or not?

we filled out my income tax last night  a box came up saying I have finsh  but don't if it went through

[removed]

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

AmandaR1

When you login, do you see an orange button that says, Take me to my return? If so, you haven't finished filing. To do so, click the File tab on the right and go through steps #1-#3. 

Otherwise, if you did file, when you login, you'll see Welcome Home box in the upper left hand side. Underneath will report the status of your returns. 

AmandaR1

Please check your e-file status with the link below to see if your return went through:

https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/efile/efile_status_lookup.jsp