turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My Turbo Tax says my return has been accepted, but the IRS website says it hasn't been? Is this normal?

I did the same. I put the total amount(state+federal) Only put the federal dollar amount in the box and it should work. 

boogone02

My Turbo Tax says my return has been accepted, but the IRS website says it hasn't been? Is this normal?

I filed my taxes on 10 march 2022 for 2021. I put in info for direct deposite I couldn't tap on it so I tapped on paper check. It said expect check to arrive in 4 to 6 weeks. As of today itd been 7 weeks! Dozens of phone numbers I've called...one was for WAL MART n he answered the phone with a hello....not thank you for calling wal mart or nothing like that

iamgfa
Returning Member

Where do I send it? What is the address? 

@iamgfa You have added on to a confusing long thread in which multiple users have posted about a variety of issues.   What are you trying to do ?   What do you need to send?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Lgrythm

You're right, there needs to be support for this. Something corrupt is happening and a lot of people are getting no returns through turbo tax.

It's like they agreed to pick some people off and ignore them so the government saves on spending. 

@Lgrythm You posted to a thread that has had no activity since June of 2022.  We do not know what your issue is that you want support for.   Please explain.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies