turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My turbo tax say my return was accepted and expected to deposit 2/19/18, but irs .gov says they can’t provide me with info until I get an email? Why?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
EdwardLO

My turbo tax say my return was accepted and expected to deposit 2/19/18, but irs .gov says they can’t provide me with info until I get an email? Why?

The TurboTax date is simply an estimate. If the IRS tracker is not showing any information, it's usually because you claimed either the earned income credit or the additional child tax credit. Taxpayers who claim either of those credits will not be able to see any information regarding their refund on the tracker until February 17th.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
EdwardLO

The TurboTax date is simply an estimate. If the IRS tracker is not showing any information, it's usually because you claimed either the earned income credit or the additional child tax credit. Taxpayers who claim either of those credits will not be able to see any information regarding their refund on the tracker until February 17th.

Manage cookies