debpampena

My taxes were accepted but on my 8962 form the wrong ss nr is listed on part iv ?

MelaineC

As it was already submitted, you will not be able to change anything.  You may only change if it is rejected.  However, for non-monetary changes, the IRS usually does not require an amendment.  If the information on the return is questionable, they will request more information.  Most of the time, they see the error and fix it themselves so you do not have to do anything at this time.  To learn more about when the IRS would require an amendment, please see When to file an amendment.

MelaineC

debpampena

Thank you so much!!