turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

audiojosh

My tax return was accepted by the IRS through TurboTax, but IRS still hasn’t received it according to their website.

Fallow up: Work has not cooperated with my need to call the IRS as soon as we wanted to. We just had our tax return dropped in the bank today. We were a couple cents off, and that was the reason for not them not having the info on the IRS sight. Make sure when you enter the return number that it is just for fed and not stat, including the change amount. We were only a few days past the 21 day mark. Good luck to everyone, I hope everything works for y'all.

My tax return was accepted by the IRS through TurboTax, but IRS still hasn’t received it according to their website.

Thank you it finally worked for me I had to enter the federal amount instead of both state and federal amount

I was having the same exact issue, I called the irs and they said I have to wait upto 45 days .. I’ll never use turbo tax again

45 DAYS?!!! Please elaborate on your situation!

JUST CALLED MY BANK EXPECTING MY MEASLY 35$ LEFT ON MY ACCOUNT AND I JOKINGLY SAID 2 Thou- AND THEN AUTOMATED VOICE SAID 2 THOUSAND DOLLARS ETC.  JINXED MYSELF CHECK YALLS BANK!!! I NEVER GOT ANY INFO ABOUT IRS RECEIVING IT NOT EVEN AN EMAIL BUT TURBOTAX COMES CLUTCH ONCE AGAIN!!!

I wish I could elaborate lol. The guy I spoke to said “we’ll need up to an additional 45 from mid February to process your tax return” ... every year I go to the same guy to do my taxes (I usually receive them within 2 wks)  this year I decided to use turbo tax and now look. I’m so annoyed but whatever
courtlan1

I filed out taxes Feb 13 fed was accepted that day state was accepted Feb and everyday on where's my refund it says I gotta wait 24 hours after the accepted email anyone else have this

I filed through TT the 29th and received the TT accepted email the same day. IRS website says return is still being processed but since it has been more than 21 days, I also called. IRS Representative tells me that they have no record of my return and then hangs up on me. What do I do? Took me two days just to get ahold of someone at IRS: so confused and upset: I need that refund!

@ Kimberly.mason9   
The good thing is that at least you originally confirmed that they were processing it. I ave never gotten any thing like that at all.  The refund Ap keep saying Error, information not available.  The website said the info I entered is not correct.  I spoke with IRS twice and they placed me on a 7 mins hold to check.  They said they never received anything and they I need to file my taxes.  Ive read forums from last year of other people going through the same thing. Come to find out that it’s did have it indeed.  I’m also concerned because I need it to clear up some bills.
lemota69

I filed my taxes with TT on the 29th the IRS did not accept until 30th and it is pass the 21 day marker. IRS shows tax form still processing. What do I do? Just continue on waiting for it keep processing? Any Answer would be greatly appreciated.
courtlan1

for anyone that has the child tax credit or the other kid credit u will not get until Feb 27 that's the earliest
courtlan1

update so why mine kept saying I had to wait 24 hrs after confirmation email was because I was putting the total of both refunds and I only put total for fed and it's shows tracking now

@lemota69 you should call, the same happened with me and they informed me that I’ll have to wait upto an additional 45 days
lemota69

okay thanks

@courtlan1
I live in Florida so we only get back one, not both state and federal. I’m fairly new to Florida and can’t remember which one it is. When I enter the only refund amount there, I’m getting error on the app and information not available on the website, same with the automated system. Customer service said it was never received but my tax preparer said was received on 1/31. Don’t know what to think or do anymore other than to wait.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies