Solved: My tax return that I previewed prior to filing had cover pages stating my tax rate, taxable income, itemized deductions among other information. The downloaded tax return does not have this information. I'd like a copy for my files.

jimmcbride8848

My tax return that I previewed prior to filing had cover pages stating my tax rate, taxable income, itemized deductions among other information. The downloaded tax return does not have this information. I'd like a copy for my files.

TomK

To get a view/print a copy of your 2016 tax return after filing (including filing instructions - any forms that you need to mail will be on this page along with the mailing address:(

1. Sign in with the same login you used when you filed your return.
  2. Click the down-arrow next to My TurboTax
  3. Click on the My Tax Timeline
  4. Scroll toward the bottom of that screen, in the Some things you can do section, click Add a state (This is just a workaround - you are not really going to add a state - program window will spin/update).
  5. Click down-arrow next to My Account (top right, next to the Search box).
  6. Click on Print Center.
  7. Click on Print, save or preview this year's return.
  8. Under Choose your option:, select All forms.
  9. Click on View or print box.
  10. Pop up will ask if you want to Save file or Open in Adobe.  (Filing instructions are on the first page.}
  11. When finished, Click on Tax Timeline to go back to original login screen.

TomK

3. Click on the My Tax Timeline
  6. Click on Print Center.
  9. Click on View or print box.